Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

In need of prayers ladies...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crys

PostSubject: In need of prayers ladies...   2010-04-13, 10:29

As many of you know, Matthew is trying to go AD from NG but they are saying with a DUI on his record that we have to put in a waver and have it approved so that he may get back in. He told me in the last 48 hrs (I think) that someone told him that there is no guarantee that It's was going to be approved even tho the recruiter he is talking to said that he can get him back in and it would take no ore than a week for the waver to get approved and hi to get going. Right now we just need all the prayers in the world because our wedding kinda rides on this. Not that fact of him wanting to marry me or not but the fact of when we get married. I'm losing my mind going back and forth fro yes he can and then no and then yes and then..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH banghead pissed rockthrow I'm going to throw something at them the next time I get a no... I'm getting frustrated at the army and I'm not even in. Imagine when we ACTUALLY get in..... OMG. Thankfully I have ladies like you who i can vent, scream, bitch and throw a hissy fit with and not blow up at him because it's not his fault. Then on top of all this I'm pms'n and trying to go a low carb route with my diet and it means cutting back on soda and chocolate and that's NEVER a good thing. Esp with me. I am a caffeine addict and need some in my system so.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH rant pissed banghead

I just want to get to this point... wed wedding Where I'm Mrs. Johnson, an Army Wife and just be done with all of this.

Thanks for the rant ladies!

Back to top Go down

In need of prayers ladies...
Page 1 of 1