Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I'm so f'in done with this.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crys
Crys

I'm so f'in done with this..... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so f'in done with this.....   I'm so f'in done with this..... Empty2010-04-14, 10:35

Thankfully no it's not the cousin.... I'm posting this here because it's not really a prayer request or a "I'm perfect and never wrong rant" I'm just so stress beyond anything and I can't take it anymore. Sadly I have been out of work for about 3 years now and I have not been able to find one. Well, the $$ issue causes issues and stress and I'm on the brink of damn tears. $$ issues, Wedding, His Army Career, me jobless, PMS, kids stressing me out and everything else. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm ready to pull my hair out to the point that I'm going to be bald by the time everything works. Strength gets me through but the stress is building up and I'm about to blow! Thanks for the semi vent. it helped a little but it's going to help more when he actually mellows out and comes to talk to me. We will get through this but it's going to take a little. :D 😢 feelblue banghead pissed rockthrow
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I'm so f'in done with this..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so f'in done with this.....   I'm so f'in done with this..... Empty2010-04-14, 11:02

<3hug I know the feeling with the way it goes going from National Guard to Active Duty it is a pain in the butt!! I can relate to you in alot of ways. Life isn't easy && I have come to realize that no one ever said it would be easy they ONLY said in the end it WOULD be worth it!! I can't say I know about the stress of kids for that I do not have any right now. The world revovles around money sadly our lovely President lied about alot including bringing in LOTS of jobs!! Head up just do something small for your wedding if you want. My wedding was NOTHING like I wanted it to be but all that mattered was that Anthony && I became one :) I am just a call away you have the number you can get some use out of it!! Love ya chickie
Back to top Go down

I'm so f'in done with this.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: