Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hello && Welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-24, 08:35

Hey all I Amber I am the creator && owner here at Military Sweethearts ❤ I am 23 years young && I am an ARMY Wife!! I married Anthony on January 09th,2010. We met online through myspace && I regret nothing about my relationship with him I have lost friends over it but its okay. Anthony has been in the ARMY National Guard almost 10 years but he is now in the middle of processing out of the Guard && going Active Duty ARMY!! I am PROUD of MY Husband for everything he has accomplished && is doing to better our lives! We are TTC but we are on a FORCED break thanks to the lovely Military 😢 I have been through alot in my life but it is what made me who I am today! I am a Mommy's girl && that is something that will NEVER change!! I have almost lost my mommy 5 times its a hard thing to do!!! I am a high school graduate class of 2005 :D I am the youngest child my sister is 5 years older then me. I am a PROUD Aunt to a beautiful 8 year old named Madison. Since me && Anthony (Tony) do not have any kids we have an American Pit/Pit Terrior Mix! I have had her since she was born!! I love her to pieces!! I have been through alot in my life none which I regret it has all made me STRONGER && made me into the woman I am today.

If there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask

Last edited by Camoprincess1986 on 2010-05-29, 11:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-24, 10:35

Thanks Nikki and you are welcome I look forward to working with you lovely ladies :)
Back to top Go down

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-24, 10:39

Everyone who had something to do with this site...it looks great!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-24, 10:45

Amber!!!!You did a wonderful job on this site!!!!!!Im so happy you chose to do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-24, 10:46

Thanks Sandra :) I put it together with thoughts from the other ladies && Crys is behind our design I hope you like here

Sessie I could NOT have done it without all the support from you lovely ladies!! Thanks for believing in me
Back to top Go down

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-26, 01:32

:) Thanks for making the site!! I love it! It's Great!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-26, 02:22

You are welcome hun!! I hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-27, 01:08

LindseyMarie wrote:
I love the site girl!!! Remember what I said you and I will forever share a special day together!!!! I hope you and anthony will be together again soon! Love ya girly!

Ha we can NEVER forget eachother I think it is neat that we will share that SPECIAL day forever together. Funny part is I didn't even know it was your Birthday when we moved the date...It is also My Aunt Karen's Birthday as well && I forgot about that when we planned the date too...lol Love ya too Linds

Thanks Shannon That icon is my FAVE I had to it lover

You ladies are oh so welcome for the site
Back to top Go down
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-27, 13:00

[i] Amber I so love what you have done with this site. I know you had help but it was your idea. I cant wait to come back to good ole Bartow for a few days. I miss hanging out with you. happy
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-03-27, 22:11

Aww Thanks Mrs. Hiede Ho I miss you && little JW too can't wait to see you!!! Glad you came && joined us I LOVE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-04-03, 13:31

I am just way glad tony found someone who loves him and cares for him!! Glad you both found eachother!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty2010-04-03, 19:06

Thanks Tanya I love that boy more then he really knows :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello && Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello && Welcome   Hello && Welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello && Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: The Ladies Behind the Scenes-Our Mods :: All About the Amazing Amber-
Jump to: