Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crys
Crys

I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-03, 09:17

Yes we finally made the plunge!!!! Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 I married my best friend.
:D wedding wed

His Vows
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Vows

My ring

His ring

The kiss

A small percentage of pics my friend took....

My Creations
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-04, 10:51

Congradulations Crys!! Welcome to a breed of our own! Hopefully our paths will cross easier now that we are both ARMY Wives! If not we WILL make our paths cross :D I'm so happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-27, 08:28

So It's been a month today. It seems like just yesterday we were going on a date and now we have been married a month. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love every minute of it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-27, 09:34

OMG WOW a month already time sure does fly
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-27, 12:23

isnt is great!! Nothing better than being with the man you love and having his last name!! wed
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-05-28, 11:02

wedding They stole our hearts so what else are we to do but take their dogtags && last names :) I would NOT have it any other way!!
Back to top Go down
courtlfischer
courtlfischer

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-11-05, 02:08

CONGRATS!

I know its been quiet sometime since you guys have been married! But I'm so excited that your married! Ugh, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-11-05, 13:58

Yep. We just passed the 6 months mark but I love every minute of it. Congrats on the engagement. :D
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty2010-11-06, 09:03

Holy WOW Crys it doesn't seem that long ago!!!! Where is all our married time going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!   I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm finally an ARMY WIFE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1