Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Happy Mothers Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Empty2010-05-10, 02:38

Just wanted to say happy mothers day to all the moms out there. even if you have fur kids they count.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Empty2010-05-10, 09:41

happy Happy Mommy's Day to ALL the Mommys on the site!! I hope it was enjoyable && that you got to spend it with that special someone....The kids of course!!! happy
Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day
Page 1 of 1