Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

WOW Hard to Believe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

WOW Hard to Believe Empty
PostSubject: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-27, 09:55

[center]That a year ago today is when I met Tony in a chatroom!!! WOW where did the time go it does NOT even feel like it has been a YEAR!! OMG Heck I am surprised we made it this far cause normally I have been left,cheated on or beat on!! Tony is oh so AMAZING!!! Thought I would share this :) happy I am madly IN LOVE with an ARMY Soldier!! tinyheart
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-27, 13:03

you need a like button ... ya know like Fbook has!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-28, 10:48

Red Heart If there was a way for me to put a Like button on here I would just for you!! Thanks hunnie I am sure you remember the email sent to you this time last year
Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
LadyGarrison

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-29, 00:01

isn't it awesome? my husband and I met online [: best thing that's ever happened to me. We married last week!
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-29, 06:26

yay! we met online also!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty2010-05-29, 07:07

cupid Thanks yes it is AMAZING!! Alot of people didn't agree with how we met && told me I was stupid but I was smart about meeting him when he came down to meet me face to face. Tony is uber sweet!! We were only talking not even 3 days before he got my phone turned back on so we could actually talk outside of the internet && maybe a week && half of talking he booked his flight to come down && meet me. Tony scheduled his vacation time from work && everything around my birthday!! OhYeah When we first started talking I had just go out of a horrible relationship && did NOT want another but we took it slow learned alot about eachother && he was parading pictures I had sent him around to all his friends && co-wokers. I am so IN LOVE with this man it is like I said I was NOT looking for love when we met but he tripped me,made me fall && that is all she wrote!! I have lost several so called "friends" I use that term lightly when I got with Tony,even more when he moved here to be with me && the rest went when we got married. I knew from the start he couldn't be that bad of a person for one he was in the ARMY && for two he NEVER once brought up me going out to him all the talk was him coming to me!!! He brags all the time about me :oops:

Welcome to the life of a Military Wife Tiff you are a Newly Wed!! That is awesome!! I am so glad I have Military Ladies to lean on when I need them. They understand more then civilian friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW Hard to Believe   WOW Hard to Believe Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW Hard to Believe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: