Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I am sooo Excited!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

I am sooo Excited!! Empty
PostSubject: I am sooo Excited!!   I am sooo Excited!! Empty2010-05-29, 14:13

Ok so finally Randy's deployment is about over!!! WOOHOO!!! I get to go pick him up June 17th!! I am sooo ready for this!! 3 months of down time and then we are off to the next post!!! I already have the munchiekins packed lol! I am having Plastic surgery on the 8th I have to be in tip top shape for my honey so I am super busy... a little lipo here a little lipo there and those sexy dresses I havent worn yet that are hanging in the closet will be fitting on this body... Uggh I was sooo fat after I had my daughter I went up to a million pounds or so it seemed I was 220lbs OMG I know right!!! well I have been on a diet and have been working our and with the lipo I will be down to a stunning 180 by the 8th woohoo!!! not to bad for someone who is almost 5'10 I will nevere be super skinny I think my hubby loves the bubble butt tooo much!! HA HA so ok Im super hyper super excited and I have no Idea what to do!!! since I will be the only one making the 6 hour drive to go pick up my love I need to make plans ... other than hanging out in the Hotel room I have to wear those dresses somewhere!! I think the hotel room will see enough of us... Oh enough blah blah blabbin Im going to bed before I have to get up :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo Excited!!   I am sooo Excited!! Empty2010-05-30, 04:15

happydancer YAY!! I am so glad to hear that you have a date to pick him up!! Girl you look fine just the way you are but if it makes you feel better to get it done then go for it!! I am sure Randy will love you no matter what you will look like!! happydancer I can't wait to see homecoming pictures. Good luck on your surgery hunnie I love you!! tinyheart
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo Excited!!   I am sooo Excited!! Empty2010-06-01, 10:40

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo Excited!!   I am sooo Excited!! Empty2010-06-01, 23:19

You are welcome hunnie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo Excited!!   I am sooo Excited!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sooo Excited!!
Page 1 of 1