Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

In need of prayers for my bff/sister.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crys
Crys

In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty
PostSubject: In need of prayers for my bff/sister.   In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty2010-06-03, 11:08

I just found out last night that she lost her baby. She went to the dr and the baby was supposed to be 11 weeks 4 days and baby was 8 weeks 6 days with no heartbeat. I lost it when I found that out. I broke down so bad. Thankfully I had my loving husband here to be my rock. :D Send your thoughts and prayers to The Kinyon Family (Mason, Cari, & Emily). She's my sister for the last 14 years and this is a big loss to our family. Thanks Ladies!
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers for my bff/sister.   In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty2010-06-04, 11:53

Im praying for ya honey keep your chin up
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers for my bff/sister.   In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty2010-06-04, 11:59

Thanks Tanya. She and her family have gotten through the bad stuff. It's just a matter of taking it one day at a time. :D
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers for my bff/sister.   In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty2010-06-05, 06:58

angeloncloud Prayers coming their way && your's too. When you told me this the other day it broke my heart. I pray that you all have strength,courage && faith to overcome this. Its okay to cry && hurt just be there for her the best that you can, <3hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers for my bff/sister.   In need of prayers for my bff/sister. Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of prayers for my bff/sister.
Page 1 of 1