Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vbmel
vbmel

marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty
PostSubject: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-14, 09:07

SO.......my now fiance and I have been together for about a year and a half, but we have known each other since we were six.

in the third grade he kissed me on the cheek and i swear my cheek tingled for a half hour after. he claims he's had a crush on me ever since.

we lost touch in high school and he joined the Army and got stationed in Texas. we regained contact in the fall of 08 and decided to finally be a couple. a month later he was deployed. needless to say our relationship withstood the deployment. he came to visit for christmas and again in feb of this year. that's when he proposed =)

we were getting ready for a dinner with some friends and he was upset about some family drama. so i sat on his lap and gave him some words of encouragement. he looked at me for a few seconds and i asked him what was wrong....he responded with "i love you so much.....i couldn't imagine my life without you".....followed by another long pause and more staring. i said i loved him too and asked why he was staring at me and he said "nothing, i have to tie my shoes".....confused, i let him do it.

after getting ready we walked down to the parking lot of the hotel and got into my car. he looked at me and said "i was trying to propose to you up there. so i guess i'll give it another shot"........shaking like a leaf(i've NEVER seen him that nervous EVER), he looked at me and repeated his line of "i love you, and i can't imagine my life without you" but this time followed it with "so i wanted to ask you......will you marry me?". of course i threw my arms around him and said yes =) and he slipped the GORGEOUS princess cut diamond ring on my finger.

the first people we called were his parents, and they were thrilled. then we drove to dinner and my friends were thrilled....even the waitress was thrilled. then the part we were dreading.........my parents. my step father wasn't too happy but my mother was enraged. she didn't think we were ready and even worse, she was horrified at the thought of me possibly moving away.

since then, she has gotten over that and is happy for me. we haven't set a date yet but we're doing some thinking.

i'll include pictures =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-14, 09:24

cupid That is so cute!! Congrats on your engagement! As for your step dad don't let him bring ya down hunnie && your mom I think that is every mom's worry is their little girl moving away especially when marrying a Military man. Your ring is absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
vbmel
vbmel

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-14, 09:32

thank you =) she wants us to wait a couple years to get married, but that won't happen lol in her mind i'm still 15. i'm so happy she's at least supportive of our engagement though. my grandma is thrilled to bits and wanted us to elope when i went to visit him in texas a couple weeks ago haha
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-14, 09:47

Haha That's funny go grandma!! Yea but she has to let you grow up :)
Back to top Go down
infantry_princess_06
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
infantry_princess_06

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-15, 15:55

Awwww, your story is adorble! Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful! heartbeat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xohayliemichelexo
vbmel
vbmel

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-16, 09:13

thanks ^_^ it's definitely a story that will be great to tell our kids and grandkids!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-06-24, 12:41

that is soo pretty congrats :D
Back to top Go down
Warrensgirl

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty2010-08-12, 11:33

awe poor guy so nervous but such a cute story :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart   marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart Empty

Back to top Go down

marrying my 3rd grade sweetheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: Announcements :: He Asked && I of Course Said "YES!!!"-
Jump to: