Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

~Need Some Feedback~

Go down 

Is This a Good Idea?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ~Need Some Feedback~   2010-07-04, 10:52

:?: Okay so I have an idea but I am not sure how well it will work. When Tony && I got married it happened kinda fast which was fine no biggie. The thing is my sister && my eledged best friend was helping plan my wedding && pretty much left me hanging they were also suppose to put together a Bridal Shower which NEVER happened Sad My idea was to go make a registry && send it out in a invite to a going away party when I move && state:Do to the fact that Tony && I got married the way we did we weren't able to have shower && since we won't know anyone where we are moving to have a house warming party to have it all rolled into one && send the registry thing out in the invite. What do you ladies think of this idea? We have several things that we will need to be in our own place but we are also lacking alot of items. So some feed back would be nice thanks in advance shop

I figured I would edit this is hopes to get some responses. I need some feedback on this idea. I said something to my sister about it yesterday she said something about a house warming party through the mail.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Last edited by Camoprincess1986 on 2010-07-12, 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a Poll)
Back to top Go down

~Need Some Feedback~
Page 1 of 1