Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CarolinaGirl89
CarolinaGirl89

Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty
PostSubject: Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..   Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty2010-07-15, 09:19

My friend; Amanda. She has been dating her boyfriend for about 4 years. Over these past 4 years, she has grown to love his family as well as he has hers. However, Amanda and her boyfriend found out about a week and a half ago to two weeks that his mother has lung cancer. However, Tuesday of this week, she has been diagnosed with brain cancer and bone cancer. They desperately need your prayers..so, if you would please help me pray for them!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..   Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty2010-07-15, 09:23

Navy]OMG sweetie I am so sorry to hear about your friend's mother in law so to speak. That has to be tough I know its in no way easy I helped take care of my Pawpaw who had stage 4 lung cancer it was hard. Just remember miracles to happen && everything happens for a reason. I will be sending ton of prayers up for Amanda && her boyfriend's family especially for his mother who needs prayers for strength,love && hope to get through this prayers
Back to top Go down
CarolinaGirl89
CarolinaGirl89

PostSubject: Re: Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..   Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty2010-07-16, 03:57

Thank you so much for praying..his mother and their whole family needs that right now.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..   Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty2010-07-16, 04:02

You are very welcome hunnie. I know the position they are in even though it wasn't my mom. Hang in there && just try to be there for them the best you can. bighug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..   Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Remember A Dear Friend Of Mine..
Page 1 of 1