Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Please Pray for My Mommy....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty
PostSubject: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-07-19, 00:21

Okay ladies here we go again...I need prayers for my mommy who is in the hospital once again. This time it is due to chest pains && she has already had a heart attack a few years back. With that heart attack it resulted in having to have 2 stints put in. In April of this year she was admitted into the ICU for respatory failure && she is now in the hospital going on day 3 she went in on Friday so I am I asking you to please pray for my mommy. She really needs them. All her blood results Friday came back normal but I don't know any of the results from yesterdays testings. I know that they are probably going up her Plavix or Asprin cause a tube of blood was fully clotted by the time it got to the lab. We need all the prayers we can get she is a VERY STRONG woman. But I am asking for you to please send them up. Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
LadyGarrison

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-07-19, 04:30

wow not good at all. will keep her in mind... i'll be praying for her!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-07-19, 05:09

Thanks Tiff still waiting to hear the results of her stress test? Praying all went well. I've been trying to get ahold of her all day but she told my dad when she called him that she was having a hard time hearing the phone. So we have to get ahold of the nurses station && have them go in her room an tell her to call home.
Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
LadyGarrison

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-07-20, 05:16

oh lord. i hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-07-20, 06:20

Thanks hunnie I haven't heard anything everytime I call the hospital my mom NEVER answers the phone && when she calls home an talks to my dad she doesn't say much. Not sure how her stress test went I am not even sure she knows the resulots herself.
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-08-16, 08:29

i'm sorry honey!! she'll be in my prayers tonight. hope she gets better soon.
ash
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty2010-08-16, 09:16

Thank you ladies for the prayers. Sorry I never updated this my mom is doing as good as can be expected with all her medical problems. Her Cardiologist took her off Plavix && put her on something called Cumidon which too is a blood thinner but it has more side effects. Such as horrible bleeding since I guess it thins the blood more then the Plavix but she has to go get her Cumidon levels checked every Monday. On the 31st she has to go for a sleep study cause she has Sleep Apena so hoping all goes well with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for My Mommy....   Please Pray for My Mommy.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for My Mommy....
Page 1 of 1