Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

My trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
VegasGirl

My trip Empty
PostSubject: My trip   My trip Empty2010-07-22, 02:46

was absolutely amazing!! It is definitely one of the best trips I have taken in a while (besides DC of course).

Flying on the airplane with Eric was awesome! He was so comforting and he let me hold on to him as tight as I wanted and when I would hear a noise that would freak me out, he would explain to me what it meant. Also, when we were on the decent to land, he would look out the window and tell me when the plane was going to turn and stuff so it made me a lot more calm. Its nice having a pilot boyfriend :)

We got to Washington fairly late at night and took the ferry to his sister's island. Then we got up early the next morning, took the ferry back to seattle (with the car on the ferry) and drove 3 hours to Chelan Lake where the lake house was. That was so fricken gorgeous! I had a blast with Eric's family and they treated me like part of their family and it was so awesome! I helped Eric's sister make dessert one night and he said she was glad to have another girl around because it is usually just her.

Eric's mom turned 61 this weekend and she also did her first triathlon over the weekend! We were all so proud of her! She even got first in her age group.

The trip home was the longest day ever! We had to get up at 3am to catch a 5:30am train that ended up being an hour late. It was Eric and I's first time on a train so it was exciting. The train ride was 5 hours long. Then we had to walk a few blocks to the light rail to get to the airport. That was another 40 min. Then we had a 2 hour plane ride from Seattle to Long Beach. There we had a 3 hour layover. Then it was a 50 min flight back to vegas and a hlaf hour car ride back home. We got home about 10:30pm and poor Eric had to stay up all night so he could sleep all day to get back on his sleep schedule for work tonight.

All of my pics are posted on facebook :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

My trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip   My trip Empty2010-07-22, 05:21

Sounds like you had a blast. I am not sure if you are on my facebook or not but it sounds like you had alot of fun!! Glad you && Eric had a good mini vacation together. Glad to see you back on the forum!
Back to top Go down

My trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: