Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

excited and nervous...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: excited and nervous...   2010-08-05, 02:05

hello lovelies!!

last month my mom came down and got cora (my oldest) and took her back home to Montana. Well, I am going to get them from the train station tonight!! I'm excited!! The break my momma gave me by leaving me with only one kids has been much needed and much appreciated, but I can't wait to have my baby girl home.

r&r is around the corner and i'm on the fence feelings wise. see, tim and i split up in december, but right before deployment he and i talked and he wants to work it out. he says he's going to try this time. our biggest problem is we don't communicate well with each other anymore. i'm excited because i love him with everything in my being, but i'm nervous that history will repeat itself.

so, please pray for a safe trip tonight and please also pray for us that it will work this time in my marriage. we've been married over 6 years now, and have been best friends since we were 17. (we're 25 now). i don't know what i'd do if i lost him Sad they say "absence makes the heart grow fonder", let's hope that is true in our case. i do know everyday i love him more and more and i sit here waiting for a call, or an email or instant message and i make his house a home. i loved him enough to leave my family to be with him.

thanks for letting me get it out there.
ash
Back to top Go down
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-05, 04:30

Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-05, 21:37

Ash,

I know your feeling their... I know you and Tim will see a way to make things work..
I have been through alot with you.. I know that you love Tim.. Even when you were apart
I could tell that some part of you wanted him back in your life..

He is a kid at times but then again I think all men are..
He is the missing piece of your puzzle and you will see a
way to make it fit.. He and the kids are what you need to make your life complete..

Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-06, 20:33

Thanks Sam.
I just hope he realizes what he has at home is a good thing.
rather sooner than later.

we have a lot to talk about when he gets home in a few weeks.

i do love him, and he is that missing puzzle piece.

One thing I do give him credit for while during our separation is that he was still my best friend.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-06, 21:54

Ash,
Talking is good.. You need to talk..
It takes time.. I am sure he loves u too.
He has always been their for you no matter what..
Every time u called he came to u..

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-07, 00:56

[center] happy YAY for your little one coming back home. Hope you had a safe trip going to get them from the train station. As for the marriage end of the deal I really hope you && your husband can work things out. I know it can be hard but you have to communicate an that is what alot of people don't do much these days. I will be praying that things work out for the best interest for you && the kids

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-07, 01:39

i pray everyday for things to be put back together :)

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-08, 11:28

All you can do is hope && pray along with staying positive!!!

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-09, 07:49

HI Beautiful .
I just noticed your post on here and wanted to drop off some support.
Stay strong and don't let your emotions get the best of you... it won't always be the case, but fight to stay strong as much as you can.
I don't know you or your best friend, but of all people I know I can relate to this case just as much as they can.
Prepare for the worst and still hope for the best. That's what my husband always tells me and it seems to work.
If it doesn't work out, maybe... JUST MAYBE it was meant to not work out. Why? well, I'm confident you'll find someone else
sooner or later on down the line. If you guys do work out, communication is something that makes a relationship work.
I know my husband and I went through H E Double Hockey Sticks just to get it right...learning communication really kicked my rear end
for a WHIIIIILE and it was SO HARD, HARD TO GET IT RIGHT and KEEP IT RIGHT. But once you have it, life's really good. That's something
to appreciate once the hard work pays off. I was horrible at communicating because of where I'm from and was raised... my family didn't and still
doesn't know what communication means or even how to spell it! GO FIGURE!

I just noticed you mentioned having less communication so I just gave you a little courage. You can't give up on it at all!
Of course, it works 50/50. If he doesn't want to do his part, there's a problem and it needs to be discussed. You may find some
interesting truths behind it once you investigate. You never know what's going on til you dig deep!

Another thing is drama. I don't know if you noticed I go on some raging rants on the forums here to get things off my chest-
but in my life, I don't cause drama or even allow it to go on. Scout's honor, no lie. So if there's alot of drama going on on your end,
figure out what you can change, do something about it and ignore what you can't change, which may mean cutting ties with people.
Drama can cause us to push our other half away even if we're not causing it. I know most men HATE drama and will do anything to get out
of it it seems.

Of course, continue to be there for him and show him you care. Of course, you're doing that anyway so keep up the support. [:
You'll do really well. Stay strong and don't give up.

I hope you and your kids are safe and I'll be praying for you all! [:

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-11, 11:04

Awesome advice Tiff!!! I hope Ash can benefit from the advice && information you have shared with her. I know about communication problems Myself && Tony have them Sad

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-11, 20:33

Thank you guys for the support and advice.

i've recently rid my life of two of the biggest drama makers you would ever meet. and they're two cuts tim asked me to make several times. since i've cut those ties, i've strengthened other ties and couldn't be happier given my current situation.

the next book i pick up is HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS which we got at a strong bonds retreat we did last summer. so hopefully i get SOME insight in to how he is or may be feeling.

please continue to pray for us
:)

you guys rock!!

ash
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-12, 04:48

Prayers your way hunnie. You can also do the Love Dare as well you can get the books for free check out the Inspiration section for the website that has the free books. Wishing you luck Ash I am glad that you are trying to get right with the way your life should be an eliminating unwanted drama.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-12, 05:25

i actually have the LOVE DARE book :) bought it after we saw Fire Proof last year. I need to find it now :)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   2010-08-12, 05:30

It is really hard to do especially when you are a few thousand miles apart Tony && I were trying to do it an we would read the book over the phone but don't think we got past day 3 so it wasn't beneficial to us.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excited and nervous...   

Back to top Go down

excited and nervous...
Page 1 of 1