Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-12, 08:10

Grills ALOT of burgers at once. Of course, I put 4 on the grill in the pics because husband eats 2 and I eat one...
I bought a 4 pack of Butterball turkey burger patties and needed room in the freezer so I grilled all 4! The last one went
straight to the fridge. Razz But anyway, I LOVE this grill. We bought it at wally world last month (early July) for the 4th of July and
for many many events... and not to mention, I just LOVE grilling out! Was $125.00 it may have either gone up on price or gone down that is something you'll have to look into. It's a Veranda model... propane grill.

It's so cute. haha. I love it. They also come in stainless steel, electric grill, and I'm not sure if there are some others... awesome huh?
It may be expensive, but it's worth it when you want to have room on your tiny balcony and still be able to grill out food for a big party at once.

JUST SAYIN! [:

Def. airforce husband and wife approved. So safe to assemble and instructions were so dumbed down it didn't get any better than that.
Had a few assembly steps and voila! all done! Easy to clean. The bottom part right under the grill top comes out for easy cleaning. SO EASY
TO TAKE OUT AND PUT RIGHT BACK IN!
Back to top Go down
cwarmywife

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-12, 10:53

That is a nice one! Nate and I just bought a charcoal grill
Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-12, 18:16

I LOOOOOOVE the smell of burning charcoal. LOVE IT. Unfortunately out here the apartment rules won't allow me to have a charcoal grill so...
helloooo propane. It's kind of more expensive too /: $19.00 after taxes at walmart >.<

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-14, 09:14

highfive Tiffany girl you && Brandon are ALWAYS finding new && awesome things. The grill is super cute. I don't see the difference both charcoal && propane grills both involve FLAMES! I would rather someone have a charcoal grill since there aren't any explosives cause the propane tank is an explosive if you really think about it. Thanks for sharing all your good finds

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-15, 03:48

well actually, I'm the one that wants something new everytime you turn around. I can handle being told "NO" LOL.. but he's told me he's got a weak spot for me and wants to get everything I want.. it's kind of sad but at the same time, atleast he cares unlike the jackass I used to be with.
Even if he didn't buy this grill or the bridal set I have, pfft- I'd still love him just as much. But, when I mention something I like and that I would
appreciate having, he lets me know what he thinks. There are ALOT of things he's disagreed on and it's A-OKAY with me. Just as long as I have him!

As we continue to get new things, I'll share. [: I know sometimes it takes someone you know to tell you about something they just purchased in order for you to get a better understand of that product.

Uh, oh- it's blogging time again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-16, 09:11

Well that is good that you have a good man && thinks the world of you. It is one thing to say I want but another when you say when we get the money that would be nice to have. You go girl!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
LadyGarrison
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    2010-08-16, 18:03

i know. haha. he's a sweetheart.
[:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?    

Back to top Go down

want a good propane grill that doesn't take up much apartment balcony space?
Page 1 of 1