Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Inked Inspitations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Inked Inspitations    2010-10-18, 21:39

The idea came to me last night.. I know that alot of us have tattoos and some have special meaning to them..
I wanted to do this.. It came from my husbands tattoo he got after losing a good friend of his in Iraq. I have 3 tattoos
myself and they have different meanings as well..

Here is how this will work.
Since I know that I can not take the images my self lol..
You can submit them.

Here is what to submit.
1. picture of the tattoo
2. Location of the tattoo
3. Meaning or symbolism of the tattoo..
4. Your name for photo credit

After they are submitted I will grab them and do a few magical touches to them, add the details and other information to them..
I will then post them... I would like to post them on photography blog, Fb fan page and possibly my FB page in the ablums.
They will also go on my website :)
If you do not want them posted please tell me other wise I will post them..

If you want to help. Please submit them here.

Last edited by ArmywifeNMom97 on 2010-10-26, 05:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-10-19, 02:32

This is awesome :) The ONLY one I can actually post is my moon && stars I will get that posted once I take a picture of it :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-10-19, 04:03

2. Left shoulder
3. It's a Claddagh of a Claddagh ring. The original is to state the persons romantic ability (Relationship status). On the right hand, with the heart pointed away from you means you are single, Towards you means taken or some one has "captured" your heart. On the left hand, the heart pointed away means you are engaged and the heart towards you means you are married. I got mine to symbolize my celtic/irish heritage. I also have a celtic knot on my left ankle too.
4. Crystal Johnson

2. Left ankle
3. It's a celtic knot or a Triquetra. the Triquetra has many many different meaning, sometimes paganistic or wiccan, sometimes representing the father, son and the holy spirit in the christian religion. I got mine (in the beginning) with my cousin and "best friend" at the time as a triple threat thing but the meaning has changed since then. It all kinda ties in with my celtic background and family. My father has one in red above a tattoo of 3 hearts with my name and the girls' names in it.

:D This is a great idea. The meanings and stories of peoples tattoos are very interesting. :D

Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-10-19, 09:04

thanks girls.. Make sure the pictures are clear..
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-10-26, 05:12

Inked Inspirations blog is up and running

http://inked-inspirations.blogspot.com/

check it out follow and get ur submissions in
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-11-18, 09:55

This is my 1st tattoo its on my left shoulder. It's a shamrock. I'm catholic & have irish in me, but it wa really supposed to be a 4leaf clover but i didnt catch it until the artist had done had it tattooed on me.. :D

This is my 2nd tattoo I absolutely love it I drew it up myself. It is me to a T.. I'm country to the bone.. It means so much to me because everyday i take a shower I see it and remember my roots, where i came from and where i want to go in life, how i want to have more than my parents did and how i dont wana raise my future children & how i want me and chris's marriage not to be & how that I am strong and able to stand up for myself and those I care about.. Yes thats alot for a tattoo to say but it says alot more than i want to tell about at this time.. Its on the front of my right hip right next to my pelvic bone & kinda caddycorner above my whoohaa you can only see the hat and words when i have on my bikini bottom &/or certain undies.. Its chris's fav. haha go figure Razz

Tonya Swift
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-11-18, 11:42

thanks hun.. I will get it added tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    2010-11-18, 23:49

This is Mr. Moon lol I got him just because an I am in love with Celestial things :) sunny

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inked Inspitations    

Back to top Go down

Inked Inspitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: