Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them  Empty
PostSubject: Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them    Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them  Empty2010-10-20, 08:21

Here is some items you can add to a box of goods when you are sending it in for the Treats 4 Troops Care Packages.

ups

For Females:

Pads

Tampons

Nail Polish (they do paint their toes)

Body Wash

Shaving Cream

Body Spray

Shampoo/Conditionar

Deodorant

Body Lofa

Pony Tail Holders

Hair Spray

Brush/Comb Set

Manicure Set

Lip Balm

Q-Tips

Facial Tissue

Razors

Males

Body Wash

Shampoo

Razors

Shave Gel

Deodorant

Manicure Set

Q-Tips

Facial Tissue

Lip Balm

Unisex Items (Can be used by Male or Female)

Sunscreen

Toothbrush

Toothpaste

Dental Floss

Mouthwash

Hand Sanitizer

Bandaides

Also you can throw in snacks such as

Cookies (No Chocolate)

Hard Candy

Gum

Gummy Bears

Goldfish

You can also add in anything that you find that would be a good Pick me up && to say Thank You we are Cheering for you && praying for your safe return home! Best thing is you can get all of this at your local Dollar Tree or order online && have it shipped to either the local store here

http://www.dollartree.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=TreeboxGiving

You can have it shipped to this store below at NO extra cost!

Store #4332

1370 North Broadway Ave

Bartow, FL 33830

Or

Treats 4 Troops

PO BOX 2746

Bartow,FL 33831
ups

Back to top Go down
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

PostSubject: Re: Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them    Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them  Empty2010-11-12, 09:11

Girl. Just letting you know. I had a hard time reading this post. The pink on the brown made it hard to read. I had to highlight it. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them    Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them  Empty2010-11-12, 09:37

Thanks Love I posted it when our Halloween background was up :) For the time being highlighting is going to have to be the way to go cause it will take FOREVER lol for me to go through an change the colors since we all know I like change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them    Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them  Empty

Back to top Go down

Care Package Ideas && Where to Send Them
Page 1 of 1