Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Greetings, from a new member :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ida1058

PostSubject: Greetings, from a new member :)   2010-11-04, 20:47

Hi, I'm Amanda, my fiance is being sworn in today to the National Guard. He is former Navy and has been out for about 3 years. We are getting married in 13 days! He is a police officer full time and I work in the crime lab. We have been dating for 13 months, and had planned on getting married on our 2 year anniversary, however, things have suddenly changed and I planned a small ceremony in 2 weeks! Hopefully my dress comes in time!
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, from a new member :)   2010-11-04, 22:32

Hi Amanda.. I am Samantha, one of the mods here. Married to Rick for 13 years.
He is active duty army and currently a drill sergeant. We look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the
board. any questions just ask Amber , Crys or myself..

xoxo
Samantha
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, from a new member :)   2010-11-06, 08:18

Welcome Amanda I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at Military Sweethearts. I am married to Anthony who has been in the National Guard for 10 an half years. We are now in the process of him going Active ARMY hopefully all those loose ends will be tied up as of Monday. We have been married for almost 10 months an he has been gone 8 of those months dealing with Military Business so he is in New Mexico while I am in Florida since the funds aren't there. Jump on in an start posting. We all look forward to getting to know you

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH

PostSubject: Hi   2010-11-13, 14:55

Hi Amanda Im Hiede. Married to Chris. Hes in the Navy. We have been married for 3 years now. We have a son whos one. His name is Jacoby. We live in San Diego CA. Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, from a new member :)   2010-11-18, 12:33

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, from a new member :)   

Back to top Go down

Greetings, from a new member :)
Page 1 of 1