Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hello From California

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
courtlfischer
courtlfischer

Hello From California Empty
PostSubject: Hello From California   Hello From California Empty2010-11-05, 01:36

Well my name is Courtney and I am happily engaged to my hubby to be and we have been together a total of a year and two months. He has been serving in the United States Navy for the past 5 years and I am so happy to be marrying my best friend.

We are getting married on December 18th and let me tell you I am so thrilled and nervous.

But that's a little about me and the hubby, as for me I'm 21 years old and a college student and I'm trying to learn all about being a military wife and what its like.

I'm a very friendly person and I understand the OPSEC rules like the back of my hand. I was raised in the military life style and I swear I'm never leaving.

Courtney

Also thanks for stopping by.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Hello From California   Hello From California Empty2010-11-06, 08:24

Hey Courtney I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at Military Sweethearts :) I am glad you found your way here an joined us. I am 24 years young an I am married to Anthony who is in the National Guard for the moment an he has been serving for 10 an half years but now we are in the process of him going Active ARMY. I look forward to getting to know you. Jump in an start posting :)
Back to top Go down
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

PostSubject: Hello Courtney   Hello From California Empty2010-11-13, 14:45

Welcome to the site. My name is Hiede. Im 26 soon to be 27. I just moved to Sunny California with my husband Chris. Hes been in the Navy for a little over a year now. He is stationed on a submarine here in San Diego. We have been married 3 years 8 months. Being a military wife is something Im trying to get used too myself. We have a one year old son named Jacoby. If you have any questions just ask away. Ill try to answer the best I can. Welcome Hiede
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Hello From California   Hello From California Empty2010-11-18, 12:33

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From California   Hello From California Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From California
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: