Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I like it ARMY style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

I like it ARMY style Empty
PostSubject: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-12, 01:32

Haha so I wanted a catchy title.. Sorry if some don't find it funy or approperiate. But i seen allthe hi from a new member topics and was like well heck time for me to mix it up a bit.! screwy

Hello my name is Tonya. I am engaged to a US Army Soldier named Chris, hence the title :D We will become hubby & wifey in 2012 awhile after he returns from our first deployment. I am a loud mouthed southern country girl if you cant tell :).. Me and Christopher have been together 17 months well its 2 days shy of 17 months but we'll just call a spade a spade wont we :) .. We met in High School and for lack of a better way of puttin it were star crossed lovers in a way (evil step dad got in the way), but as all things do if its meant to be it'll always find a way. We have one little girl she's a furbaby. her name is Rascal :) .. I live in Kentucky. He is stationed at Fort Polk.. 10 hours away :'( I miss him dearly.. He is currently deployed and we are surviving our fit deployment. I live with my future .M.I.L. & i love her and my .B.I.L. to peices well for that matter i love all of his family.! My current favorite tune is Wait for me by Theroy of a Deadman.. I love it.. I'm here paietly wating for soldier to come home.! anything else just holler at me and I'll answer whatever you ask.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-12, 09:30

Welcome Tonya I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at Military Sweethearts also referred to MSH by MANY :) I am glad you found your way here to our forum. I like it ARMY Style too rotfl I am married to Anthony also known as Tony who is well its all mixed up right now on his Branch lol but it is ARMY I will explain that in a whole nother post. I am 24 years young an have been married to my Soldier for 10 months an 2 days!! We have one furbrat!! She is an American Pit/Pit Terrior :) I look forward to getting to know you. Jump in an start posting :)
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-12, 11:48

omg i love pits.. i think they are cute OMG i know right I am weird like that hahaha Chris's aunt was goin to give us a pit puppy for a wedding present but her breeding male pit died and long story short that wont be ourgift.. but my daddy is givin us a horse for a present once we get married.. I forgot to metion I love to ride horses and I actualy own one of my own shes a goregous paint pony horse.. Shes just a coupe hands taller than a pony hence the term pony horse Drinking sorry i just got off work about an hour ago and i got my 2nd wind plus tooo much caffeine Razz
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-12, 13:24

That would have been a nice wedding present lol YAY for a pony :) I think horses are so pretty. Hope to see pictures.
Back to top Go down
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

PostSubject: I like it Navy Style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-13, 14:52

Hi Tonya. Im Hiede. Im married to Chris. Hes in the Navy. Thats why I like it Navy style. LOL. We live in San Diego Ca. Just moved here from Groton CT. Where Chris was going to school at. He will be on a submarine. I havent been through a deployment yet and know one is in my future. We have a one year old son his name is Jacoby. Weve been married for 3 years now. Welcome to the site. Hope to get to know you
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-14, 08:21

YAY for bein in love with chris's :) haha and thanks for welcomin to the board..
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-18, 12:33

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)

Last edited by Crys on 2010-12-29, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-18, 19:50

Thanks so far all the ladies have been really nice. Yall are not to active though Sad the other support site i'm on is ALWAYS crazy busy so its kinda nice to slow it down a bit.. Hope yall get a little more active though... Where is Luke AFB at.? lol i am always curious about things like that i dont know where many of the bases are i only know about fort knox and fort campbell b/c i live in KY i didnt know about fort benning or fort polk until chris went to Benning for basics and he is stationed at Polk.. Hopefully I will be down at Polk with him as soon as hes home.. Hes deployed right now both of our first deployment :"( I miss him soooo much..
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-18, 23:27

I am glad that you are liking the slow pace stuff where you get a chance to read everything. We are hoping to get new ladies in that are active posters :) I am glad that you feel welcome here as well
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-19, 00:28

Luke is in AZ. Over by Surprise. It's a huge base and fun to go on. :D
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-22, 09:21

Camoprincess1986 wrote:
I am glad that you are liking the slow pace stuff where you get a chance to read everything. We are hoping to get new ladies in that are active posters :) I am glad that you feel welcome here as well

I'm kinda an active poser but hard to do when nobody really posts back quickly..
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-22, 09:28

Crys wrote:
Luke is in AZ. Over by Surprise. It's a huge base and fun to go on. :D

That's cool I've only been on one base and it was Fort Polk Louisiana.. Chris'll prolly be stationed there still after we get married so I'll get to live down there for a bit..
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-22, 11:34

Yeah Matt had orders for ft. polk and he got a dui 3 weeks before he left and messed it up. he's national guard now.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-22, 16:19

:(Tonya I know we are trying to pick up the pace && get the forum more active. Suggest us to other Military SOs if you'd like :) Hopefully everything will pick up soon.
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty2010-11-22, 23:08

yeah its prolly just the holida people will post more after hopefully *crosses fingers* Autumn

Chris hates itdown there but i think its just because he's down there alone and the only thing the guys wana do on the weekend is get drunk, go to strip clubs, and hook up with "barrack sluts" (<< thats what chris called them :D ) and Chris HATES like dispises strip clubs & doesnt want to go to regular clubs.. I told him why don't you go i didn't mind just no touchin anymore than dancin and no numbers but he said and i quote "because baby i don't want them nasty skanks grindin on me your the only girl allowed to be that close to me" wed i was all like awwwwhh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like it ARMY style   I like it ARMY style Empty

Back to top Go down

I like it ARMY style
Page 1 of 1