Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

a sleepy surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

a sleepy surprise Empty
PostSubject: a sleepy surprise   a sleepy surprise Empty2010-11-18, 12:31

Well it was the 5th of July. I had spent the night with him at his mom's and we watched fireworks and drank a drink or to, i watched him kick ass in a bottle rocket fight. Well all that night him & his aunt stacy would talk and when i'd walk up they'd make me leave. So i knew something was up. We had been talking about getting married for about a month and we were supposed to go to the courthouse and get married July 2nd. But his commanding officers told him to wait because they had training the rest of that month that he HAD TO be at so needless to say we didnt get married.. well anyways he told me to make sure he was up at 7 because he had to go somewhere with his aunt in the morning for a couple of hours and then he had to leave at noon to return to his base. so the next morning we both are asleep on the couch his mom trys to wake him up before she goes to work and of course that wakes me up. so she leaves and i wake him up he gets ready and wakes up his sister and tells me to go back to sleep he'd be back in a little bit. Well i had no intentions of returning to sleep because usually once i'm up i'm up so i put in a movie and fell back to sleep. about 2 hours later i wake up to them walkin in door so naturally i roll over and raise up to talk to them... chris is just carrying on a normal convo with me so idk whats up at this point.. put then he kneels down in front of the couch so i automatically sit up smiling because i know whats up now. he goes baby what are you doing.? i said sittng up i wana be able to see you. then he takes both of my hands in his and said baby i love you so much will you marry me.? then he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box and opens it and at this point his sister is crying and i'm teared up and starting to giggle. Yes ladies i did giggle when he purposed. but i managed to say yes baby i will marry you i love you so much. but wait i had a ring on my hand that was a promise ring to him so i had to take that one off so he could put my ring on my finger and he held hi breath the whole time he slipped it on my finger because i wasn't sure of my ring size and he was afraid it wouldn't fit. but as soon as it was on my finger he grabs me and hugs me and plants a big passionate kiss on me so now i'm half awake and kissing the most amazing man in the world on cloud 9 and engaged to boot. so once we stopped kissing he sat on the couch and said how do you like your ring Baby.? I just couldnt stop looking at it and I finally stampered out i love it.. He goes really.? if you don't like it we can go get you a new one a bigger one.. I shut him up with a kiss.. but thats my sleepy surprise. So we spent our first day as an engaged couple apart him crying, texting & driving back to base and me staring at my hand , crying & texting him..
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

a sleepy surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sleepy surprise   a sleepy surprise Empty2010-11-18, 23:55

Awe :) Congrats && reading the last part gave me goose bumps Sad I know how leaving your other half not soon after something that special. I hope to see a picture of this ring you talk about an are in love with. An men don't think that a little cute diamond will satisfy us they think we want them huge
Back to top Go down
armyhasmyheart
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
armyhasmyheart

a sleepy surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sleepy surprise   a sleepy surprise Empty2010-11-20, 01:57

Camoprincess1986 wrote:
Awe :) Congrats && reading the last part gave me goose bumps Sad I know how leaving your other half not soon after something that special. I hope to see a picture of this ring you talk about an are in love with. An men don't think that a little cute diamond will satisfy us they think we want them huge

I posted a pic of it in the post about the bling lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a sleepy surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sleepy surprise   a sleepy surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

a sleepy surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: Announcements :: He Asked && I of Course Said "YES!!!"-
Jump to: