Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I am my airman's tattooed angel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skabillygirl
skabillygirl

I am my airman's tattooed angel!  Empty
PostSubject: I am my airman's tattooed angel!    I am my airman's tattooed angel!  Empty2010-12-07, 16:19

Hi there! My name is Erin. I'm 24 years old and I live in Sacramento, California. I am a waitress/bartender/cook, a music fanatic, and a weekend warrior lol.
My boyfriend's name is Cameron. He is also 24 and is Security Forces in the USAF.

We met on OKCupid in September of this year. We were only a 20% match, but he said he HAD to message me because of a line I had on my profile(the line was "Bonus points if you know what skanking is"). He said he never met any girls up here who liked ska, or even knew what it was(It's not well known up here in Northern California, though it is in Southern California where he grew up). He told me he was in the Air Force, and stationed at Beale AFB, which is about 45 minutes away from Sacramento, which is where I live.
After talking on the phone/messages/text for a couple of weeks, we just had to meet in person. On September 25th, he came and gave me support as I got my most recent tattoo(On my chest, OUCH! lol), it was kind of an awkward meeting, because another friend showed up randomly that wanted to date me, so Cameron and I didn't get a chance to really talk and get to know each other that night.
When I walked him to his car, we had that awkward goodbye hug and I thought he'd never want to see me again. But later that night after he'd gotten back to base, he called me and said he wanted us to go on an actual date(without anyone else around to take away from us getting to know each other lol) :-D
The next night we had our official 1st date(He kicked my butt at pool, I kicked his butt at bowling, and I locked my keys in my car. How romantic! haha). We became inseparable(Well, as inseparable as two people can get when one is in the military haha), and fell in love.

When we 1st met, he told me he was deploying in December. At first we thought we'd just date until he left, little did we know we'd fall for each other as hard as we did.

Now we're at the beginning of him being deployed and it's hard as hell.
But I keep busy at work, hanging with my friends, or talking to all my military gf/spouse friends!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/elefevers1
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I am my airman's tattooed angel!    I am my airman's tattooed angel!  Empty2010-12-09, 11:18

welcome

Welcome Erin I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at Military Sweethearts I am glad you have found your way here to our forum. I am married to Anthony who has been serving in the National Guard for 10 && Half years an counting. Jump in an start posting I look forward to getting to know you better
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: I am my airman's tattooed angel!    I am my airman's tattooed angel!  Empty2010-12-29, 12:20

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am my airman's tattooed angel!    I am my airman's tattooed angel!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am my airman's tattooed angel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: