Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Marine Girl - Missing My Marine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarinesCountryGirl

PostSubject: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:01

Hi, :) First of all my name is Auri Briana. I grew up in a small town with a VERY large family and will FOREVER be a country girl! I'm a nursing student right now attend school in Michigan. As far as work, I'm a nanny! I love it and cannot wait to be a mom! Also, I absolutely LOVE singing with everything I am. I started at a young age and I wouldn't be the same if I couldn't write/sing music. I also love photography. You can be sooo creative with it and make it your own! Those are my main interests... But I also love driving pick ups, fishing, hunting, country music, cowboy boots, mudding, family get togethers, and scrapbooking.

The reason I'm here.... This one might be tough, as I'm not sure if I'm even supposed to be here... But here goes.

It all started three years ago.... I met my [first ever] boyfriend in 2007. He was... Everything to me. I was the small town country girl, he was the strong Marine... It was perfect. Even from the beginning we were talking about our lives together. Houses, babies... Everything. :) We were together about 3 years as of this past summer (2010). He asked me to marry him at the beginning of that summer and I was ECSTATIC! He was deployed a couple weeks later to Afghanistan and I filled time away from him with wedding plans and such.

He was deployed not even 2 months when he was KIA. It's been really tough for me, and as I said before, I'm not even sure if girls like me are here, or if I'm even supposed to be here. You women are SUCH a great support though, and you really understand what this is like. The fears, worries, wondering... The unknown. I just like to have a place where I can help other women who are in the same situation I was/am in. I feel like I've grown a lot and have become a strong woman because of all this and believe I could help someone in some way.

I also am having some struggles in the whole process of moving on/accepting what happened and would love to have an amazing community of women, like yourselves, to share things with and get advice from. I know this is very long, and I'll stop now! I just wanted to introduce myself and have ya'll get to know who I am. :)

-Auri Briana
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:11

Welcome Auri :) You are welcome here the past,present && future wives,fiances && girlfriends are welcome here. I am Amber your Admin/Creator here. I am sorry for the loss of your Marine! That is very heartbreaking to read an I pray that you find peace. Sad This honestly gave me chills an don't think you aren't suppose to be here you are more then welcome to be here an look for advice an give advice as well as meet new people an make new friends. Friends will help you through it all. You sound like a very busy young lady an I couldn't imagine all you have been through especially with your first boyfriend/fiance I am sure you have tons of ways of remembering him && hold them dear.

I am 24 years young an am married to my Soldier for going on almost a year now. We are TTC an have fur baby who will be 5 in February. I look forward to getting to know you an learning more about you.

You are a STRONG woman an don't let anyone tell you other wise. You have an angel in heaven who is watching over you all the time.
angeloncloud

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:13

Oh my goodness hon You SOOO belong here at MSH. You need a support system more then ever. I'm so sorry for your loss. You will have a great group of ladies here for shoulders to cry on or what ever you may need. If you EVER need some one to talk to please don't hesitate to msg me here or on yim @ Engineersbabygirl bighug bighug bighug
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D bighug prayers prayers are with you hon!

Back to top Go down
MarinesCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:21

It's nice to meet you Crys! :) Your kids must keep you busy! I love that :) I can't wait to be a Mom! Thank you as well for all the support. This is so awesome! It makes looking at the future easier, knowing there will be amazing ladies here to help. I can't wait to get to know all of you!

-Auri Briana

Back to top Go down
MarinesCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:26

Amber, I'm not sure if my post went through! I responded to your welcome right after you responded to my intro. :) Just in case... I'll type it up really quickly, haha.

First off, thank you for welcoming me here. It means so much to me. I'm excited to give/get support and grow stronger! I know he'd want the best for me, and him and the Lord are watching over me. :) Also, it is so awesome that you two are TTC! How exciting! I can't wait to be a mother someday soon! :) I'm looking forward to getting know all of you ladies more!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:30

You are very well sweetie :) That is what we are here for is support,advice an friendship. You'll get through this it takes sometime. I have a friend who is a Marine Wife Widow her husband was killed in action as well I am not sure if she would be up to talking about it but you are more then welcome to find me via the facebook page an add me to find Pam :) She is an amazing person herself an STRONG just as you are. She was a young Marine Wife in her 20s when she lost her husband.

bighug

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
MarinesCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:33

I would absolutely LOVE to talk with her. I know I'm young and I wasn't married [yet], but I would still love her advice and to be there for her if I could in any way. I am going to add you right now, :) I love making new friends, especially friends who really understand how you're feeling. :) I have a question that I wanted to post on here, but I'm not sure which category to post it under... Would you mind if I msgd you the question? Haha, I'm kind of new at this sort of thing! :)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:36

There is a section called Looking for Advice?? an has 4 different places you can choose to post :D An I hope talking to Pam will help you out even if its having someone who has been through the same situation.

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
MarinesCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-29, 13:40

Awesome! I will do that now! I just added you on facebook, btw. :) I can't wait to talk to you and Pam. Thank you SOOOO much for this - it is SERIOUSLY a blessing! I'm headed to bed for tonight, but I will talk to you soon, I'm sure! :)

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   2010-12-30, 07:07

[center]Pam said she's more then Welcome to chat with you :) I emailed her last night && told her your name an why you'd be in contact with her. I explained to her I told you how she lost Vince an she's waiting for a friend request or email.[center]

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Girl - Missing My Marine   

Back to top Go down

Marine Girl - Missing My Marine
Page 1 of 1