Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Hi, I'm Kate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kateness20

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Kate   2010-12-31, 11:55

Hi ladies!

I am currently a sophomore at Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, IN. I am studying school counseling and social work. I am in a sorority called Delta Delta Delta. My sorority sisters are my life and I wouldn't be who I am today without them! St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is very near and dear to my heart and I will support them forever! I have many hobbies, but my favorite ones would be singing and dancing. I am in the university choir and Gospel choir. I play a lot of sports like soccer, basketball, golf, and I also run occasionally. I work at Hilltop Neighborhood House Daycare Center as a childcare assistant in the toddler room (one year olds) when I am not in class. It is the best job ever!

My boyfriend in is the AF and is currently going to tech school. He is home right now, but leaves on January 1st. I won't be seeing him until June when he graduates from tech school. After being home for a couple weeks he will finally get stationed somewhere. We aren't sure where he is getting stationed yet since that's a long way away, but he wants to be stationed overseas. I know if that happens I will need a lot of support and help from my family and friends. I have experience with family and friends being stationed overseas and with them being deployed, but having my significant other overseas is a bit different and I am nervous for the experience.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kate   2011-01-02, 07:27

welcome
Welcome Kate!! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I am glad you have come to MSH we are slowly getting the forum busy again :)
I am married to Anthony who served in the National Guard for 10 && half years but is currently in the Reserves long story. We currently have no kids just my pitbull.

I look forward to getting to know you an we are here for you support,advice && friendship :) Happy Posting

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kate   2011-01-03, 04:03

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kate   

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Kate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: