Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Just Another Person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
knt2010

PostSubject: Just Another Person   2011-01-02, 10:48

Im Nicole. There really isn't much to say. I'm 20, I'm married, I have a son(about 6 weeks), and my husband is deployed. I'm a full time student but my son comes first, Criminal Justice major, love music and writing. I tend to keep to myself. I have two dogs and a cat. Truthfully I'm not much of a people person, but I love animals and children.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Person   2011-01-02, 10:58

welcome

Welcome Nicole I am Amber your Admin/Creator I am 24 years young an married to my Soldier. Currently he is in the Reserves Long story an we are in Central Florida. We are Trying to Conceive our first little one until then we have a almost 5 year old Pit who keeps us on our toes. I hope you enjoy it here an happy posting.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Person   2011-01-03, 04:07

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Person   

Back to top Go down

Just Another Person
Page 1 of 1