Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Hi! New to the forum here =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IheartMyMarine0311

PostSubject: Hi! New to the forum here =)   2011-01-03, 05:26

Hello everyone! My name is Laura i am a Marine girlfriend/fiance (he's asked me to marry him but we haven't "officially" gotten engaged!). My Marine has been in for almost 4 years now. He is my best friend and the love of my life! I have 2 daughters from my first marriage. My Marine and I have been together for 13 months and 3 days now. He has previously been deployed twice to Iraq. He is training right now to be deployed to Afghanistan. We have been TTC and hopefully we were able to because today was his last day home until he returns from his deployment! We hope to get married and move into a house in San Antonio, TX when he comes home and enjoy our family. I am looking for other ladies who are going through a deployment. This is the first one we are going through since we've been together. It scares me so bad that I might lose him but I pray every night that God will bring him home safely if not for me for his family. He means the world to me and we've been through so much together. We split up for two months only to find i was pregnant. I found that i was quite far along and that i was carrying twin boys. I lost them in a confrontation with an ex of mine (not my ex husband) when he attacked me. My boys are in heaven now watching over their daddy so he'll always have 2 little guardian angels. My ex is in jail for attacking me (3 times) and he will be there for 7 years thankfully. It brought us back to each other and things have been better than ever. I'm not sure what else to say but if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to the forum here =)   2011-01-03, 05:46

welcome
Welcome Laura I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at MSH! I am married to Anthony who has been in the National Guard for 10 years an still going. He was pushed to the Reserves (Long Story) We are currently in Florida an TTC ourselves. I hope you an your Marine were able to conceive an I am very sorry to hear of your loss due to your ex. I just don't get it.

Can't wait to get to know you better an if you have any questions please feel free to ask you can also inbox me as well

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to the forum here =)   2011-01-03, 14:38

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D

Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to the forum here =)   2011-01-09, 06:23

Hello and Welcome. I am Samantha Mod here. Sometimes absent minded but Who knows.. I am Married to my drill sergeant for 13 years.
We are currently stationed at Ft Sill. We have survived 3 deployments. I have been an army Wife for 10 years.

I am a mom of 3 as well as a student. Richard is 12, Christianna 10 and Diana is 5. I am a home school mom of Richard and photographer.
We are glad to have you here with us.. Questions Just ask.

Samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to the forum here =)   

Back to top Go down

Hi! New to the forum here =)
Page 1 of 1