Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
southernbelle_0219

PostSubject: Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart   2011-01-03, 11:50

Hi ladies! My name is Amanda & I'm 26 years old. My husband & I have been married 4 years this March and we have a 2 year old daughter. I've been with my husband since before he joined the Army and I absolutely love this life! I'm so proud of him and everyone else that serves this country! I have mad love for them all! :) My husband is currently deployed but we are very close to him returning home so I am about to bubble over with excitement! We are currently at Ft. Hood, TX but we are PCSing to Ft. Stewart, GA in May 2011. We are so excited because we are from GA and all of our family still lives there. I'm pretty laid back, but I do have a hard time making friends Sad I'm just quiet sometimes and unfortunately I think it makes me come off as a snob. I'm a stay at home mom and I love every minute of it! I cherish my time with our daughter cause I know there will come a day where she wants to be with her friends, but for right now I'm "mommy" and mommy rocks! LOL! Hoping to add another child to our family sometime after my husband gets back. Keep your fingers crossed for us! I would also like to thank each and every one of you ladies! To some we play a small role, but we know better than that! We are the silent ranks! We have a harder job than most will ever know and we do it with smiles on our faces and love in our hearts! Once you become part of this family of women, you will always be part of this family and I promise I will always be there for any military wife that needs help! :)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart   2011-01-03, 12:11

welcome

Welcome Amanda I am Amber an I am your Admin/Creator here at MSH :) I am glad you have come to the forum. I am 24 years old an married to my Soldier who has been in the National Guard for almost 11 years an was just recently pushed over to the Reserves long story there. We are currently TTC ourselves an we reside in the lovely Sunshine State. We have a 5 year old pitbull who is oober spoiled.

I wish you all luck with TTC another little one :) An it is okay to be quiet I am NOT a quiet person. You will make friends here :) My Bestie is a Mod here an we have been online friends for almost 2 years :) Looking forward to getting to know you an Happy Posting

If you have any questions please email me or post on here an someone will be sure to get them answered

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Back to top Go down
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart   2011-01-03, 14:40

welcome
Hey there Amanda. I'm the not so quiet Bestie of our amazing Admin, Amber. :D and Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D

Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart   2011-01-09, 06:22

Hello and Welcome. I am Samantha Mod here. Sometimes absent minded but Who knows.. I am Married to my drill sergeant for 13 years.
We are currently stationed at Ft Sill. We have survived 3 deployments. I have been an army Wife for 10 years.

I am a mom of 3 as well as a student. Richard is 12, Christianna 10 and Diana is 5. I am a home school mom of Richard and photographer.
We are glad to have you here with us.. Questions Just ask.

Samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart   

Back to top Go down

Amanda at Ft. Hood, soon to be at Ft. Stewart
Page 1 of 1