Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I am new here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-10, 05:07

Hello everyone,
My name is Kailie I am 19 years old. Me and my boyfriend (Frank) have been dating for a while now haha. He is in the Marines, he has been in since 2008. I am not really sure what else to put. Any questions just at me.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-10, 10:02

Welcome Kailie I am Amber your Admin/Creator I am 24 years young && as of today I have been Married to My Soldier for ONE YEAR!!! He has been in the National Guard for almost 11 years but is currently in the process of going Active Duty. We are currently TTC so wish us luck :) We have no children other then my bullie who is almost 5 years old. We reside in the sunshine state for now until Anthony goes AD. I am glad you found your way to us an hope you like it here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :) Happy Posting
Back to top Go down
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 08:48

Thank you.
I have been wanting to find a supportive site without any drama but its been hard.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 09:25

Well luckily we have been lucky enough to not have that problem other then on the Facebook a few times but have nipped it in the butt before it went to far. We are trying to get the forum active again :) I really do hope you like it here
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 11:49

Welcome Kailie! My name is Laura I have been with my boyfriend/fiance (Armando) for a little over 13 months. He is the love of my life and My Gorgeous Marine! I am 23 and a mother of 2 beautiful little girls from a previous marriage. My Marine and I were TTC before he left to his deployment to Afghanistan (our first deployment together) so I am hoping and praying for good news in two weeks when I finally pee on that stick! I'm excited to be meeting another Marine girlfriend. It's tough for us girlfriends but we gotta stick together. =)
Back to top Go down
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 11:52

I dont see to many marine ladies on here. My boyfriend is also going to Afghanistan soon. I hope you are pregnant! That would be exciting!
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 11:55

Thanks a ton! Wow is this your first deployment together as well? If so it's good that we can go through it together!
Back to top Go down
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 11:56

Yeah I was just thinking that, and yes its our first deployment together I am really scared. How are your feelings about the deployment?
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 12:00

I am TERRIFIED! This is his third deployment. He's been to Iraq twice before. I just really don't know what to expect. I don't know how often he'll be able to contact me. Most of all I just want him to come home safe! He's in the Infantry so that scares me even more. What does your Marine do?
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 12:04

I am glad you both are hitting it off!! I believe the forum is over ran by us ARMY ladies lol :) but hopefully soon more Marine ladies an other branches will be on here soon
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 12:11

Thanks Amber! It really is nice to be able to have some to relate to and the fact that we have so much in common with our men makes it better. Hopefully we do get more Marine ladies on here!

Kailie, what are your feelings about his deployment?
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 12:16

I am trying to get them all over here from the Facebook Page :) Ya'll can post on the wall about what you think of the forum an try to get them here if you all would like
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 13:41

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-11, 21:31

frank is also in the Infantry, this is his second deployment. I am scared so much and I am going to miss everything about him. I hate thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty2011-01-14, 04:27

welcome

I am Samantha, one of the Mods here. Married to Rick for 13 years. I am a mom of 3.
Rick is currently a Drill Sergeant and we are stationed at Sill.. We have been in for over 10 years now.
I am a home school mom to my oldest and a student as well
If you have questions just ask

Samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here!   I am new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-