Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Airforce Almost Fiancée

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris's Girl
Chris's Girl

Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty
PostSubject: Airforce Almost Fiancée    Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty2011-01-18, 10:23

Hi There Ladies, I'm Abigail, Getting engaged in Feb to the love of my life, Christopher, He's been in the AF almost 3 years, and is a Senior Airman. I'm 22 Have 7 sisters and 3 brothers, and two amazing parents. Life is busy with Wedding Planning, getting Married August 6th, and then moving overseas to be with my man. SO excited to be married. I find Wedding planning really fun, wish It wasn't so stressful though ;-)
My man will be here next month to surprise me with engagement, all I know is he'll be here by the 13th (his 21st b-day) I'm SO excited! only 14 days till Feb! Glad to be here, and get help and support from you girlies! Hope I can help you out too! pretty
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Airforce Almost Fiancée    Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty2011-01-18, 10:48

Welcome Abigail I am Amber your admin/creator here at MSH :) I am 24 years young an married to my Soldier for a little over a year. I look forward to getting to know you better :) Happy Posting an congrats on the upcoming marriage.
Back to top Go down
armywifey29
armywifey29

PostSubject: Re: Airforce Almost Fiancée    Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty2011-01-19, 11:48

Welcome Abigail! Im Jamie, Im 30 years old, married to the Army...haha, not really Im married to my best friend, and we have 4 kids! Congrats on the upcoming wedding, can't wait to hear more about it!!
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Airforce Almost Fiancée    Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty2011-01-21, 08:36

Hi and Welcome.. I am Samantha. One of the mods here.. Married to the army and Rick for almost 14 years..
A stay at home mom of 3,. Stationed at Ft sill.
I am a photographer as well and a graphic designer..

questions just ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airforce Almost Fiancée    Airforce Almost Fiancée  Empty

Back to top Go down

Airforce Almost Fiancée
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: