Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Share | 

Crys here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crys

PostSubject: Crys here...   2011-01-25, 12:27

Hey ladies. I just want to apologize/explain why I have not really been on the site. Matt and I have been planning a move for the family. It's just to a new apartment of our own. I'll be on here and my facebook page (which you ladies are more than welcome to add!! Crys' Facebook Page ) I'll try to be on about as often as I can but it's crazy trying to get furnature, bath things, bedding, and sooooo many other things it's just gets insane. This is really the first actual time I could sit in the computer and relax. AHHHHHH!!!! pissed banghead Just keep prayers and positive thought for us that we will get everything done and settled down as quickly as we can. Thank you in advance ladies. I really appreciate it!

Also for you ladies who where praying for Rose after she had a ceasure : I am happy to say that she is going on 2.5 months ceasure free. To this day, The dr's still can not figure out what is causing them. We hope it's just something that she will grow out of.

This is Rose when we were at my MIL & FIL's house.
Dec 17th 2010

This is something that happens In Glendale,Az that we go to every year. Glitter and Glow Block Party.
Jan 8th, 2011

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crys here...   2011-01-27, 10:38

bighug

Bestie you got this hang in there :) Prayers are going up for yall

An I am glad to hear Rosey is doing amazing an not have seizures

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers