Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hi Military Sweethearts!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-03, 13:46

Hi! My Name is Tanya, and I am head over heels in love with a very amazing soldier who is currently on his 3rd tour in Iraq. I am a Bankruptcy Paralegal in Mississippi (hopefully not for much longer). I know Amber through her Hubby and I am very happy for the both of them. Im as down to earth as us women come, born and raised in the military I have learned that patience is a necessity in life, especially when you love a soldier. I could write a book on here but I wont, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I know that having a shoulder to lean on can make all the difference in the world!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-03, 13:51

Thanks Im glad to be here!! Deployment is soooo hard just remember to always trust in the one you love
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-03, 14:00

we have till september for a total of 18 months its so crazy but he is a wonderful man for doing what he is doing to support our family and I am so thankful that I have my man, trust me when your man gets home its going to be hard for a few weeks we get army magz in the mail and I just got one the other day that had a story about surviving post deployment it has some really good pointers in there
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-03, 19:10

Welcome to the site Tanya!!! I am glad you came && Joined us here!! I hope you love the site we have a GREAT group of ladies here!! Very supportive!!! Maybe you need to teach me patiece....lol....Tony will tell you I have none && sad thing is he would NOT be lying. Need someone to lean on we are here for you
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-03, 23:15

HI everyone thanks!! and I am glad to be here!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-04-04, 01:16

happydancer We are glad to have you here!!!
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty2010-07-27, 02:21

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. He is in the Army Reserves but was active duty before he met me and did 2 tours. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Military Sweethearts!!   Hi Military Sweethearts!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Military Sweethearts!!
Page 1 of 1