Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Thinking of my Grandma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

Thinking of my Grandma Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of my Grandma   Thinking of my Grandma Empty2010-04-09, 23:13

Here lately I have been thinking of my grandma. She passed away my senior year in high school. March 11 2003. Chris and I got married on March 11, 2007. I didnt really pick the day he did. I didnt know what day it was until my mom said something to me a week before our I dos. I didnt forget the day its just i was so busy. I broke down when i was reminded. But my mom told me it will be a day for loss of a loved one and a happy day b/c its our wedding anniversary. that its a reason to be happy. Well this year my mom did forget it was our anniversary. Its ok with me b/c i know why she did its the day her mom died. She felt so bad for forgetting it. But lately for some unknown reason she pops into my head. and i cant help but smile and some days cry. there are days that i wish chris could meet her. she was very special to me. i am blessed to have chris grandma. i feel like shes mine but its not the same. i really wish that she could of been here to meet my son. im kind of jealous that chris grandma is still around. this year alone we have lost two loved ones. and both i have never met but wanted too. its just that they lived in maryland and we lived in florida or up here. one was jacobys great great grandma and the other his great great great aunt. I LOVE YOU Grandma. Im a supporter of the Pink Warriors bcawareness
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of my Grandma   Thinking of my Grandma Empty2010-04-10, 13:01

<3hug Hiede I remember your grandma so well! The reason she is on your mind is because she it letting you know she is there && watching over you!! Like your mom said one love was lost on March 11th but another love of 2 people were joined together && 2 years later you were blessed with an angel && that would be Mr. JW!! I know how it feels I have been thinking of My Pawpaw alot && I smelled his scent the other night. Grandma is there letting you know she is watching over you from heaven && maybe she is going to be apart of your little piece of Heaven that you are TTC! I love you girl && you know you call me anytime you need me!! I miss you so much!! I thought of you when I put the Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Up!!! Our Grand Parents along with our other loved ones that were lost are in Heaven rainbow Smiling down on us!! I love you Hunnie!!!! bighug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of my Grandma   Thinking of my Grandma Empty2010-04-11, 05:54

That's normal girl! My grandma was my best friend and she passed away from cancer 6 years ago, and not a day goes by that i dont think of her! Just remember the good times, and remember she is never truly gone for she is always in your heart and watching over you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of my Grandma   Thinking of my Grandma Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of my Grandma
Page 1 of 1