Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER Empty
PostSubject: WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER   WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER Empty2010-04-13, 11:40

So I went && helped with a Pleasure Party Saturday I sold alot of my stuff so I went && spent money on me today! Anthony knows I needed NEW jeans mine are falling apart so me && my mommy went out shopping. I went to Bath && Body Works since its the ONLY body wash I am NOT allergic too so $42 later I am walking out with smell good stuff :) But I made up for all of the money spent there when I went to Sears && was looking in the clearence racks found a pair of NAME BRAND jeans for $2.99 YES you read that right $2.99 OMG I thought my eyes were decieving me but they weren't not to mention I heard Angel's jeans were the shit from Nikki && a few other people so I tried them on the fit an were $2.99 so they were MINE,I got a cute nighty why when Anthony isn't home who knows an I also found another pair of jeans for $9.99 that I liked so I spent a little over $30 in Sears the most expensive this I bought there was my nighty. Then we moved on ate lunch then left the mall,headed to the ARMY,Navy,Vets store so I could get a new chain for my dogtags && silencers WhooHoo less then $3.00 there..We headed back home my mommy had to stop at Walgreens to get her meds so I walked down to Fashion Bug but found NOTHING I wanted so moved on to Bealls Outlet && found some AWSOME deals there too 2 pairs of shorts for $14.99 a piece,cute ass camo pants $5.99,cute black tank go with camo pants $4.99 plus it was old people day at Bealls Outlet && my mommy is an old people lol so we got 15% off our purchase plus they have punch cards && when the card is full you get 20% off so we got all these bargins in there && got 35% OFF happydancer I left with like $140 between ALL the shopping && lunch for me && my mommy I came home with $18 Anthony was so excited about my bargin shopping toot I LOVE A GOOD BARGIN!!! Now I have all kinds of bottoms to go with all my cute tops for the summer!!! happy
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER   WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER Empty2010-05-25, 23:32

Me && My mom are the same way when we go to Winn Dixie we always save more then we spend!! Cause with BOGO you can use 2 coupons cause you are actually "buying" 2 of them :)
Back to top Go down

WhooHoo BARGIN SHOPPER
Page 1 of 1