Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hello!!! New to the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimber

Hello!!! New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!! New to the site   Hello!!! New to the site Empty2010-06-05, 01:54

My name is Kimberly and my DH is active duty Army and he is stationed at Fort Hood in Texas, I just recently made the move from Georgia to Texas. Im pretty new to this whole Military lifestyle. DH and I were married this March. We don't have any children yet but hopefully we will start ttc soon. Hmmm I was recently diagnoised with Fibromyalgia so Im learning to deal with that as well. Anyways. I hope to meet some amazing people who understand whats going on. :D
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! New to the site   Hello!!! New to the site Empty2010-06-05, 06:39

Hi Kimberly I am Amber your Admin/Creator of Military Sweethearts. I am glad you found your way to our site && hope you find it useful. Congradulations on your recent Marriage. I myself am pretty new to the whole Military Wife stuff as well that is why I created this site so that we are able to learn things that will benefit us,a place to meet new people,get support && a place to vent with ladies who know what you are going through. I look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
infantry_princess_06
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
infantry_princess_06

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! New to the site   Hello!!! New to the site Empty2010-06-07, 13:36

KIMBER!!!! :)
Hi! :) You know me.
Welcomeeeee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xohayliemichelexo
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! New to the site   Hello!!! New to the site Empty2010-06-08, 09:58

Welcome Kimberly I am Tanya nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! New to the site   Hello!!! New to the site Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! New to the site
Page 1 of 1