Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

megan!

Go down 
+2
Camoprincess1986
meganriese
6 posters
AuthorMessage
meganriese
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
meganriese

megan! Empty
PostSubject: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-15, 11:21

Hi ladies. I'm Megan, 20 years young, and engaged to the love of my life, Ryne. Ryne's in the Army and he's currently serving in Iraq. We're stationed at Fort Stewart but I'm in our home state of Washington. I'll be moving at the end of August to await his return. I'm finishing up my associates degree and on my way to my bachelors degree in elementary education then hopefully my masters in the future. I love playing volleyball, reading, running, and scrapbooking. I played volleyball here at my college and now that its over I miss it so much! I look forward to meeting you ladies. Feel free to add me on Facebook too! :D

Last edited by meganriese on 2010-06-15, 13:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opsec Reasons. :D)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/megan.kathleen.riese
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-15, 12:16

Welcome Megan I am Amber && I am your Admin/Creator I am glad that you found your way to Military Sweethearts. I hope you like it here. I am married to Tony who is in the ARMY National Guard && has been for 10 years but is in the middle of going active duty.
Back to top Go down
meganriese
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
meganriese

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-15, 14:14

Thanks Amber! I'm glad you created this site, it's a lot easier to talk to women/men who are going through the same thing! :)

Amelia-I've been playing for 8 years so now that it's over, it's crazy! Enjoy it while you can!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-15, 14:41

You are more then welcome hunnie I have been on other sites in fact some of the ladies here I met through other sites. I am glad you like it here. You can share the site with other ladies if you would like.
Back to top Go down
infantry_princess_06
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
infantry_princess_06

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-15, 15:41

Hi! :) I'm Haylie. My fiance is AD Army and in Iraq too, but will be home reallllly reallllly soon!
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xohayliemichelexo
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-17, 08:33

Hi hun welcome..
I am Samantha, Married to Rick for 13 years.
He is a Drill Sergeant..

Look forward to getting to know u soon
Back to top Go down
meganriese
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
meganriese

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-17, 14:02

Haylie-I think you just added me on ASL? haha :)

Hi Samantha! I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get to know yall!
Back to top Go down
Brittney007
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Brittney007

Location : for deployment fernandina beach, fl (sationed at ft. lewis, wa)

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-17, 21:25

Hey megan!

Im Brittney (20) married to Robert (22). We are stationed at Ft. lewis, washington with orders to Ft. Bliss , tx. Currently hangin out in florida due to the hubs being deployed to iraq. Im from washington state and he is from florida. Great to have you here!!
Back to top Go down
meganriese
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
meganriese

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-06-24, 11:36

Brittney, where are you from in Washington? I'm from a small town in eastern WA (Chewelah-it's north of Spokane) but I'm in the Tri Cities going to school. How long are you going to be in Florida for?
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty2010-07-27, 02:20

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. He is in the Army Reserves but was active duty before he met me and did 2 tours. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

megan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: megan!   megan! Empty

Back to top Go down

megan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: