Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

What Phone Do You Have

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

What Phone Do You Have Empty
PostSubject: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2010-07-09, 07:07

I just got the new Motorola Cliq && I'm in love with it I can see everything on the forum an faster access then I had with my Blackberry. So my question is what cell phone do you have && provider?
Back to top Go down
Kimber

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2010-07-11, 06:45

I have a Samsung Gravity from T-Mobile. I loved it when I first got it but about 6 months later it randomly turns itself off and then back on, my texts come in all jumbled up and I feel like I'm playing Boggle trying to read them if I even get them. I've had nothing but trouble from T-mobile on getting it fixed. My contract is up in a month and I'm dropping them completely!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2010-07-11, 09:23

I feel ya on T-Mobile toubles I think the "T" stands for TROUBLE Mobile lmao. My husband && I have had tons of problems out of them && we have only been with them since this January but we had Blackberrys. With the Blackberrys we had NOTHING but problems I am FINALLY away from the Blackberry so hoping I have better luck my husband on the other hand has one of my Blackberrs since he broke his.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2010-07-12, 03:50

I have a Samsung intreped thru sprint.
I want a samsung moment. My hubby has it and im always on it lol

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2010-07-12, 04:52

I have the Cliq by Motorola && I LOVE it I can do everything on my phone I can do on my laptop!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-08, 03:31

Well ladies I MAY be phone shopping again!! Really wishing we could switch companies!!!
What phone do you have?
What minute Plan?
What Company?
Good Service or Bad?
Back to top Go down
dsorganizedchaos
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
dsorganizedchaos

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-18, 01:07

:m1: I have a pantech impact...I like it but it is starting to get to where the screen wont light up when someone calls. I have at&t but they are starting to be more trouble than they are worth...I get alot of dropped calls, text messages that dont go through, calls that just plain never dial out, and I am sure there are others I cant think of off the top of my head. :marine:
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-18, 01:10

Sad Sounds like you are in NEED of a NEW phone as well!!!! I am sure there have been tons of calls you never get as well from your Soldier :m1:
Back to top Go down
dsorganizedchaos
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
dsorganizedchaos

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-18, 01:13

:m1: Yes a new phone is needed, but I cant upgrade till like may or june, not sure. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that too, I will get phone calls and the phone wont ring and its not even on vibrate or Ill get a voice mail and the phone NEVER rang. Just wish stuff lasted as long as it used to. :marine:
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-18, 01:20

I know that feeling have you had it looked at? Mine is covered under warranty I just want a NEW one :) I change phones every few months :D
Back to top Go down
dsorganizedchaos
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
dsorganizedchaos

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-02-18, 01:33

:m1: Not sure if its under warranty still...I usually just get the upgrade every year unless I don't have any problems with the phone. :marine:
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-03-09, 03:41

Upgrade on phone.. YAY... Amber knows i needed one..

I NOW have the EVO SHIFT!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty2011-03-11, 06:24

I know you did Sam :) I still need a new phone T-Mobile won't even replace the stupid thing they say until the software is updated they won't replace it. They claim all my issues are cause my software isn't up to date but yet no one can update it for me *sigh* so I just deal with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Phone Do You Have   What Phone Do You Have Empty

Back to top Go down

What Phone Do You Have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: