Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Those Who Love to Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Those Who Love to Blog Empty
PostSubject: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-12, 07:53

Okay ladies so I love to blog you can tell by reading my blog on here,but my question is who else loves to blog && where do you do all your blogging? Do you blog on myspace,facebook,blogspot,MSH or in a journal? I am curious cause I have thought about creating a blogspot was very unsure about it. What are your views? :?:
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-13, 19:04

I blog.... ALOT..

I have several blogs..

ON BLOGGER I have life 7..

Myspace too of course.

My bloggers are

Sweet Indulgence Scraps
Tutorials by Samantha
Sweet Indulgence Posers

Thoughts of a Drill Sergeants Wife
Photography by Samantha
Just My Lil thoughts

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-14, 08:27

Awesome!! I am a blogger but I am so worried to post it all on the internet even if I just post everything private && what not. I am also too a person who prefer certain people to be able to follow me on my blogs. I have ONLY ever blogged on myspace
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-14, 21:08

You can invite readers. You can keep it private. I have on that is for my poetry that no one can read except a few people.
I think that is the way alot of people do it lol. It makes things easier sometimes..

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-14, 22:22

Thanks for the information on being able to make it private. I will let you ladies know if && when I start a blogger acount.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 03:28

no problem hun..
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 03:51

I made a blogger account && posted my first entry last night as well!! I am hoping that it helps me out with emotions && feelings
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 05:15

Cant wait to see it hun.
It helps me alot with venting..

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 06:18

I am not sure just yet if I am going post the link on here or not depends cause it will have some of my deepest darkest thoughts. So if you are interested in following me I can send you a PM on here or facebook with the link.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 07:28

definately interested hun..
I am going to add my Blog in my signature..
I am going to redo it to so

I have a program i have to use till i get my corel fixed Sad

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 07:43

I will email it to you on Facebook. I am not sure how to add people to read it cause I have it set to people I choose to read it. So I may need your email addy as well but I will email on facebook
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 08:13

Thanks hunni..
I am following..
I sent you a message on facebook too
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty2010-07-16, 10:59

Hope you enjoy my posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Love to Blog   Those Who Love to Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Who Love to Blog
Page 1 of 1