Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hey from Bragg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ajsmom1234
ajsmom1234

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 09:39

Hey everyone! I am mandi from Fort Bragg! Married 5 years this Aug! Two wonderful kids and a dog! We are at our third duty station and just bought our first home! Love it out here and looking forward to meeting all the wonderful ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:18

Welcome to MSH Mandi!! I am Amber married to Anthony (Tony). I am the Admin/Creator of this site USA I am glad that you have joined us && I hope you love it here. I am still pretty new to being an ARMY Wife I have been Married for 6 months && 4 days to MY Soldier. I look forward to getting to know you. Happy posting.
Back to top Go down
ajsmom1234
ajsmom1234

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Hey back!   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:29

Thanks Amber~ Its great to meet you!!! I love meeting new and wonderful people! Welcome to the club! I see your hubby has been in 10 years! Same here for mine! We are on the down hill slope now! 10 more to go! At least we hope! LOL
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:31

Yes Ma'am 10 years in the National Guard but we are more then likely going to have to start all over again once he goes Active Duty depends on what all his weekend drill && trainings add up to
Back to top Go down
ajsmom1234
ajsmom1234

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: OOO yes   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:36

O yes! I remeber that! I have a very good friend that I met while we were stationed in Hawaii they were much older then I am and he was reserve for 6 years I think. And he was in 15 years and he is probably going to go about 25 years. I really do not know how that works. Good luck I hope that it works out. I have heard that it can be difficult. I hope it is a smooth transistion!

Mandi
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:45

Yes it is a pain && nowhere has the transition been anywhere near being smoothe I wish it was though. My husband has been out in New Mexico for 4 months && 4 days trying to get released to go Active Duty he is ALMOST there but we all know almost only counts in horseshoes && hand granades. I am sure if you read through posts on here you will see the vents trials,hardships && triumphes we have encountered
Back to top Go down
ajsmom1234
ajsmom1234

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Good luck!   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:52

O yes! I was just reading through some! I tend to keep to myself and just vent to the hubby....obvisiouly he does not want to hear this all the time. So i ventured out to find a place that I could. I like that you have offered a place for military wives, gf,and what not to get together and really share how they feel and what they are going through. Sometimes no one understands except the ones who have been through it! EWWW new mexico! My hubby was in AZ last year for training for a few months before deployment and I went to see him and I like trees and grass LOL I hope he gets done soon. Its always hurry up and wait! LOL
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-14, 10:57

Yes that is one reason why I made this site so you can find helpful information,find ladies in or around where you are stationed or going to be stationed && so we can vent an what not to eachother who know exactly what we are going through.
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty2010-07-27, 02:19

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. He is in the Army Reserves but was active duty before he met me and did 2 tours. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey from Bragg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Bragg   Hey from Bragg Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey from Bragg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: