Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty
PostSubject: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-07-27, 02:26

Okay ladies so I know alot of people are unable to have babies on their own even through Fertility treatments && being artificially insemanated so my question is what do you think of Seragany mothers? If you were able to be one would you? Why or why not? If you were unable to have a child on your own would you consider having someone else carry for you && your spouse?
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-07-31, 10:51

i'm for it, if it's someone you can trust.

my childrens' God-mother found out when we were 16 that she will probably not be able to carry a baby to full term (she's had medical problems since we were like 14/15)

well i told her that if she couldn't conceive, i would surrogate for her.

but i can't now. i had two high risk pregnancies and my husband won't let me try and carry again.

not all people are up to it, but if you think about it, adoption is kind of the same thing.

i really want a third child, but we had to tie my tubes. if tim were to get on the same page as me with the kid thing, i'd find a surrogate. as long as she understands it's OUR baby, not hers.

make sense? soemties i don't make sense, so if i confuse you...let me know lol
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-07-31, 20:57

LOL.. Confusing people.. THats me...
I think you rubbed off on me...

xoxo
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-08-01, 01:16

oh i bet i did rub off on you, i have that power over people lol
Back to top Go down
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
VegasGirl

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-08-01, 03:46

I dont know if I could do it myself because I couldnt imagine carrying something for 9 months and then having to give it up. I agree with doing it with someone you trust. If I wasnt able to have kids myself, I would see if surrogacy would be an option before considering adopting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-08-01, 05:41

The reason I brought this topic up is simply because I may not be able to have kids myself. My "sister" I use that term lightly another story for another day. I was told at 16 I had a 40% chance of being able to get pregnant. I was diagnosised with Endometriosis when I was 16 can we say life changing. My sister said she would carry my kids for me but my brother-in-law flat out told her NO!! I am all for it as long as you can trust the person you are having carry the baby.
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-08-01, 05:44

that is exactly why i was willing to carry for the kids' god mother...she was diagnosed with endomitrosis when we were 15. she's had multiple surgeries because of it.

i'm sorry sweetie. i hope things work out for you in the kiddo department.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty2010-08-01, 05:49

Thank you sugar. I have Had 2 surgeries && the 2nd one I had by a totally different OBGYN told me I didn't have Endometriosis but there is no cure for it Sad I also have alot of symptoms that are associated with PCOS as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?   What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Your Thoughts on Serocancy?
Page 1 of 1