Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Major Changes!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Major Changes!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Major Changes!!!    Major Changes!!!  Empty2010-07-27, 05:13

You will see lots of changes around MSH this week posts have been deleted && some of your post counts have gone down due to some topics or posts being deleted. You will also notice there are NEW Rules that you MUST read && sign!! Please note the changes in the OPSEC Rules as well. These rules WILL be inforced!! You will also notice our member numbers went down as well alot of people have been deleted if they haven't been on in 90 days or Never made any posts. I hope you all understand ALL the changes that myself && Crys chose to do && chose to add new things. So I hope you enjoy the changes && that we get more active members on the board..
Back to top Go down
cwarmywife

Major Changes!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Changes!!!    Major Changes!!!  Empty2010-08-12, 10:58

Will people get any warnings even before you close their account? How come you go and clean things out on here and delete posts and all that?
Back to top Go down
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
VegasGirl

Major Changes!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Changes!!!    Major Changes!!!  Empty2010-08-12, 13:07

okey dokey! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Major Changes!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Changes!!!    Major Changes!!!  Empty2010-08-14, 09:08

Yes I do send out emails to the account you used to register for MSH with to let you know that you have been inactive for 90 days or you have less then 10 posts. I give out atleast 3 chances I do send out frequent inactivity emails to let the
person(s) who has been inactive know they haven't visited since they have signed up or they have been in active for 90 days or less then 10 messages. I go through && clean up posts from those people in which have been deleted from the forum so we don't get the questions of "Why are there alot of posts showing they were written by a guest" also with that being said I don't see why we should have blogs an what not still on the forum of people who have asked to be removed or have been removed do to inactivity. I see that as a respect thing so people aren't reading about the person's personal life cause sometimes names are mentioned. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Ladies if you have NOT read && signed the rules PLEASE do that ASAP!! I also need you to post an Introduction about yourself so we know who you are.

Thanks In Advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major Changes!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Changes!!!    Major Changes!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Changes!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Things Happening Around the Site-
Jump to: