Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cwarmywife

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-27, 22:32

I don't really know what to say in these things, but i'll try, lol. My name is Charlotte. Me and my husband are stationed in Fort Leonard Wood. (Where i met and know Raelynn from, we both talked eachother into trying these forum things out) Um my husband is Nate. We met in 2001, got married in 2005, and he joined the Army in 2006 to become an MP. We have been threw 1 deployment, and it's the worst thing ever! We had no kids, no pets right now. But hopefully that will change within a couple years or so. I'm pretty much an open book, so anything else, just ask! Please be kind, i am new to something like this, and it took me a while just to figure this intro out.
Back to top Go down
sunshine1010
sunshine1010

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-27, 22:33

Hey girly!! happy
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-27, 23:07

welcome
Hey Charlotte and Welcome to MSH. I'm Crystal, your mod, but everyone calls me Crys. I'm married to my hero, Matthew and we have 3 beautiful children. Matt is in the Reserves trying to go back active duty. Glad to see you on the boards and hope to see more from you!
Back to top Go down
cwarmywife

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-28, 06:34

What is a mod? confused
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-28, 08:28

Welcome to Military Sweethearts Charlotte I'm Amber you Admin/Creator here at MSH. I'm an ARMY wife to my Guardsman Tony who's in the process of going Active Duty. We are al nice ladies here. If you have a problem that arises please feel free to email myself or Crys :)

To answer your question:A Mod is a Moderator that helps keep things on the forum running smoothly :)

I hope you like it here I created this site to kill time while playing "Hurry Up && Wait" along with trying to reach out to other Military spouses. This is a place to get support,meet new friends && learn about different bases an what not. Hope to see you posting all over.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty2010-07-28, 10:06

Hello and Welcome to Military Sweethearts.. I hope you enjoy your stay here..
If you have questions feel free to ask.. I am Samantha, Drill Sergeants Wife and mom of 3.
I have been through 3 deployments and no enduring life on the Trail.

We look forward to getting to know you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: