Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

It's kinda weird situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marinewife0707

It's kinda weird situation Empty
PostSubject: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty2010-07-28, 14:05

wedding

Who: Jennifer & Steven
Date: July 07, 2010

Me and steven were talking on skype at like 0200 because I live in FL and he is in NC. We were talking about my ex who is constantly trying to come back into my life. Out of no where he was like "Baby, I love you" Automatically my response was I love you too. He was like no babe I really love you... I was a little confused but was like I really love you too. He goes "I know I dont have a ring yet and I cant do it in person but will you marry me?" I started crying and stammered out a Yes... He goes are you sure... I was like yes baby i will marry you.

In about a month I will officially be his wife. :) Still don't have my ring(though I know what it looks like) but I don't care. I have his heart.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty2010-07-28, 17:50

Aww congrats on the engagement..

xoxo
samantha
Back to top Go down
marinewife0707

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty2010-07-29, 02:57

Thanks... :)
Back to top Go down
Warrensgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty2010-08-12, 11:23

awe congrats
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty2010-08-14, 10:17

:<3: That is awesome hopefully your ex will leave you alone but survey says knowing you are getting married he will push the issue to get you back! Don't let him ruin the good thing you have. Can't wait to see pictures of your Special Day :<3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda weird situation   It's kinda weird situation Empty

Back to top Go down

It's kinda weird situation
Page 1 of 1