Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hey!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenna
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Brenna

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-29, 11:59

Hey Everyone,

My name is Brenna, I guess I'm new to this whole Military sweetheart. I've only been with my boyfriend 6 months now, but he just left for Basic Training yesterday and I already miss his voice. So he's currently at Air force basic and I'm waiting anxiously until I can see him again.
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-29, 12:19

welcome
Hey there Brenna. My name is Crystal, I mostly go by Crys, and I'm one of your mods here. :) Welcome. I'm married to Matthew and he's in the Army Reserves. We have 3 children. We live in Az and hate it right now. Matt's trying to go active duty and we can get out of here. :) Welcome to MSH hon!!
Back to top Go down
Brenna
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Brenna

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-29, 12:35

Where in AZ are you? I'm in Tucson (not at Davis Monthan) but I grew up here and it's where Stephen and I met =)
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-29, 14:43

I live up in glendale. :)
Back to top Go down
Brenna
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Brenna

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-29, 23:14

Yeah that Phoenix area isn't really fun =/ It's hotter than down here and in my opinion, too crowded. But hopefully once your man gets active duty, you can go somewhere cooler =)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-07-30, 00:26

Welcome Brenna I am Amber your Admin/Creator I am married to Tony who is in the National Guard an has been for 10 years && is currently going through the transition of him going Active Duty!! We have no childern but we were TTC but are on a forced break thanks to the military. Glad you found your way to MSH. I hope you like it here if you need anything just ask.
Back to top Go down
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
VegasGirl

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-08-01, 03:37

Welcome to the group!

Yay for another AF girlie :) Im Laura (24) and my boyfriend, Eric (31), is a pilot in the Air Force. He has been in for 9 years but we have been together since Nov of 2009. I live in Las Vegas and he is stationed here at Nellis/Creech.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
Brenna
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Brenna

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-08-01, 09:11

Yay! My boyfriend is hoping to get stationed more towards the westcoast, where we're from, but who knows what will happen. His recruiter suggested the base around Las Vegas as one of the ones he should request while in Basic. I'm hoping for him to get stationed here, since we have a huge AFB, but anywhere close-ish would be nice =) How is the base over there?
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty2010-08-02, 00:47

Welcome Brenna.. I am Samantha , Moderator here. Married to Rick for 13 years. Mom of 3.
Stationed at Ft Sill. Rick is currently A Drill Sergeant.. I have been through 3 deployments..
Questions ask..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: