Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
+2
ArmywifeNMom97
mbergens92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mbergens92
mbergens92

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-08, 08:04

Since i'm new to this site i'm sure I should introduce myself. My name is Mary and my Marine is Andrew. We've been dating two years and are going through our first deployment. We're both from Louisiana, but have different current locations. He's stationed at Cherry Point when not deployed and I reside at the University of Southern Mississippi for the next 5 years. My major is Deaf Education and on completion of my undergraduate degree I will marry that Marine if it kills me :) I'm easy going and love to make friends so feel free to say hello!
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-08, 09:46

Hello Mary Welcome.. I am Samantha. married to my soldier rick for 13 years. He is a drill sergeant. We are stationed at Ft sill.
I am attending school for Digital photography and media arts. I am also a mom of 3.
Hope to get to know u better..

Questions please ask.
we are here to help in any way.
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-08, 10:16

Hello Mary!!

my name is ashley (most people call me ash). i'm an infantry princess to my husband of over 6 years. we have two children and live in kentucky/tennessee (i like to call it Kentuckessee). i'm a stay at home mom and love it most days :) we're currently surviving our 2nd and LAST deployment :)

i look forward to getting to know you :)

ash
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-08, 11:27

welcome

Welcome Mary I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at MSH. I am really glad that you found your way to us. I am 23 years young && married to Anthony who is in the ARMY National Guard && has been for 10 years an is in the process of going Active Duty. If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
VegasGirl
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
VegasGirl

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-09, 01:01

Welcome to the group!

Im Laura (24) and my boyfriend, Eric (31), is a pilot in the Air Force. He has been in for 9 years and we have been together since 3 November 2009. I live in Las Vegas and he is stationed here at Nellis/Creech.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vegasgirl4life
Crys
Crys

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty2010-08-09, 10:15

Hey there Mary. I'm crystal but go by Crys with family and friends and I'm one of your mods here on MSH. :) I'm married to matthew and together we have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. We are Army Reserve for now Till he get's in to AD. We currently reside in Glendale,Az. Welcome to the site hon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: