Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Okay... Need Opionins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

Okay... Need Opionins  Empty
PostSubject: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-15, 04:32

So today i dug out my lease as most of you know i am having problems with my landlord fixing my Air conditioner..
Keep in mind that it is 105 here in oklahoma.. So i looked at my lease and realized that my land lord never signed it..
Would that help us at all if we went to JAG..

Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-15, 08:48

best thing you can do is call JAG and ask them. each state has different landlord/tennent rules
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-15, 08:50

Ash,
we are taking it to JAG when he is on Cycle break.
I am hoping that we can get out of it..

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-16, 09:06

This is what I found online may not be of help cause I don't have the patience to read it all but you can read it http://tenant.net/Other_Areas/Oklahoma/tenant.html I know most of the time an AC doesn't have to be fixed by the landlord cause it is not a necessity to survial,now I could be wrong on that but from what I have understood && got from others who have rented places the only thing that the landlord MUST fix is electrical problems,broken items in the bathroom,appliantces that you need to prepare your meals && to keep your food from spoiling like the freezer && fridge. Good Luck I hope you can get out of the lease especially since the landlord didn't sign the lease. I would DIE without AC
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-17, 01:43

Amber, I am going to have to read thru that..
I know he reworded the lease.
This isnt the origional that was signed.

He didnt sign this copy at ALL..

It says we are resposinable for repairs on Fixtures and so forth,
nothing to do with AC
Here in oklahoma it gets to 110 any day during the summmer.
It is a pain in the ass.

So i am trying to see what i can do.
Rick and I want to go to the JAG office as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-18, 08:24

Yeah I would read through that I mean most of the time landlords aren't made to repair the AC in the cases I have seen. I know what you mean about the heat I am in Florida with humidity out the whazoo. Good luck I hope you can break the lease I would be looking for a new place to live just incase you can break the lease
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-18, 09:02

We have actually talked and getting on the housing list

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-18, 09:56

cheerleader YAY that is awesome hopefully you will be in a new home with AC soon
Back to top Go down
sunshine1010
sunshine1010

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-20, 19:54

Every place we've ever rented the landlords were responsible for fixing anything inside the apartment that we didnt bring in.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-20, 19:59

thats what i thought it was supposed to be but this one has a case of the ass.
Back to top Go down
sunshine1010
sunshine1010

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty2010-08-21, 04:49

Sounds like it! Thats just completely wrong that he didnt even sign it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay... Need Opionins    Okay... Need Opionins  Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay... Need Opionins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: