Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Beatriz Rosales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bea.lovebcr
bea.lovebcr

Beatriz Rosales Empty
PostSubject: Beatriz Rosales   Beatriz Rosales Empty2010-08-25, 02:14

Hello. My name is Beatriz Rosales. I just recently got married on April 18, 2010. I have a daughter she is fixing to be one on September 1st. My husband left for basic training on Aug 9, 2010. And i am trying to handle it as best i can. I am 20 years old and still in college ... getting my degree in Dentistry. Right now all i know is that me and my daughter miss our daddy.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

Beatriz Rosales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatriz Rosales   Beatriz Rosales Empty2010-08-25, 05:10

Hello Beatriz, Welcome to the Forum
I am Samantha Moderator here.. We have a great bunch of ladies here
that will support you and help you through though times..

Alittle more about me
I am married to Rick a Drill Sergeant in the Army for 13 years. Army Wife for 10
Mom of 3. All in school. I am currently attending school for Digital Photography and media arts
Stationed at Ft Sill Oklahoma..

We look forward to getting to know you more and seeing you around the forum

xoxo
Samantha

Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

Beatriz Rosales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatriz Rosales   Beatriz Rosales Empty2010-08-25, 05:48

Hi there Beatriz and welcome to the forum!!!

Names Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here at MSH. I'm married ( I actually got married 10 days later than you..lol) to Matthew and together we have 3 kids, Rebecca (6), Cameron (4), and Rose (4). We are in the army Reserves trying to go back active duty. It's hard when your hubbie is gone but it's great that you have ladies here to talk to and to get support from. If you have any questions or concerns just send a message to myself, Samantha (ArmywifeNMom97), Or Amber (Camoprincess1986)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Beatriz Rosales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatriz Rosales   Beatriz Rosales Empty2010-08-26, 09:17

Welcome to Military Sweethearts Beatriz I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at MSH. I am glad that you have found your way here to us. We are all here to help you get through all the obstacles of being a new military wife. Jump in && start posting :) I am married to Tony who is in the ARMY National Guard but is in the process of going Active Duty,we have no children right now but hopefully in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beatriz Rosales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatriz Rosales   Beatriz Rosales Empty

Back to top Go down

Beatriz Rosales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: