Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

OMFG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-08-31, 06:13

Today is not my day to be a nice person. It started off great. Had a Blast at the park for the Mini Session. I then come home and call MYCAA to see if I am still able
to continue school, since i am going through MYCAA for my Financial Aid. I have been informed that Excelsior hasn't submitted a bill yet for this, and I am like great now what..
So go to the Excelsior website and I can't access it.. So now I am on hold trying to get ahold of someone.. Seems this is going to be a waiting game.. They can't figure it out either. My student adviser ins't in the office today.. what the hell good is she then. Its freaking crazy.. I am trying to get some answers here to see what I need to do... Now its a waiting game to see if they will tell me why I put in for this in April and its August and they have not Submitted My Financial Aid papers to MYCAA to be paid.. I swear. This school is driving me absolutely crazy..

I call excelsior and I am told that it was rejected the first time it was submitted and it was resubmited. So she gave me and invoice number and i called
MYCAA.. I was then told that it should be in the billing department and of course no one can figure out how to get off their asses and make sure of this either. So It is annoying..
I am going to email my student advisor and let her know what is going on. I am hoping she is alittle more informative than other people are but i dont think she will
be. It is a pain in the ass.. I HATE WAITING GAMES!

I finally get an email from my student advisor after me emailing her last week. She has to contact someone else to see how it works with the financial Aid..
So I guess I am going to call MYCAA again and see it they have approved it and see how it goes from their.. I am really hoping that they figure this crap out.. You know you figure if you have an approved school you really should make sure they know what they are doing when it comes to things like this.. .

So she send me to another department and i am told to call someone else.. So now I am calling MYCAA again to see if someone can tell me why this has not been
accepted.. It is getting to be annoying as can be... I am losing patience with this crap.. UGH,, I am not sure what to do any more.. I don't want to use the GI Bill unless I have to. I want Rick to be able to use that... So its frustrating, with Rick being an E6 it does make things difficult for more financial aid options.. Did I mention 45 minutes on hold to get hung up on by MYCAA... WHAT THE F***

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-08-31, 07:36

[/center] Wtf? I don't see how no one knows where anything is or how to figure it all out. I hope you get this figured out so that you can continue on with your schooling. Let us know how this goes I hope they get it all figured out an soon[center]
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-08-31, 18:46

i will hun. Today it is back to more phone calls..
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-01, 03:20

OMG Wtf? So Rick and I just get back from the eduction center on post.
I am not a very happy person at this moment. I found out even though I had started this
process back in January, then they froze it, and started it again once they opened again in March.
WE found out today that because Rick is an E6. I am shit out of luck on it.. They pretty much told me that
I have to pay for it or find another option for this.. I am not the only one that was affected by this either.
It seems that if you were in the program of choice before they froze in March you are okay..
I mean in the program that you are taking. I was told something completely different.. In March when i completed the process
I was told I was good and that i am still covered.. Even last week I was told that i should be okay.. I find this crap out today. It is freaking
nuts.... I am about in tears because i have to drop the program.... I can not afford to pay 5,495.00 out of pocket for this school..
this is something i love doing and wanted to go to school for and now can't at this point due to this crap.

We were told to write the congressman and senator.. Believe me on this i am about ready to..
IT IS F**KING NUTS! AND PISSES ME OFF BAD!

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-02, 02:24

confused So basically if Rick was under an E6 you would be fine && be able to get the funds to pay for school? You can always try Pal Grants or something. Where there is will there is away. Tony told me that if I can't get MYCAA then he will let me go to school on his GI Bill cause he doesn't plan to go back to school. I hope you get it all worked out sweetie I am sorry that they did this. Hang in there things will get better
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-05, 00:03

Yes i have been looking into the pale grants.
I have to see who will touch me since Rick is an E6.
Its freaking nuts.. i hate it..

i am still waiting to hear something back from them but that takes for ever sometimes

ill keep you update..
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-07, 07:31

Have you tried filing for fassfa? I applied even though I know I probably get it since I owe a college money
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-07, 07:33

That is one i havent tried yet.. I was told that i cant apply to many since i am attending an online schoool..
Who knows..
Back to top Go down
dsorganizedchaos
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
dsorganizedchaos

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-23, 03:16

attack OMFG is how I feel right about now too.

But I was checking up on the schooling thing. Have you found a way yet? It really sucks that that happened and I hope you find a way in to do what you love.
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-23, 03:18

still trying to get it figured out..

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-23, 14:30

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/

I spelt it wrong but you can apply I did an online school years ago an they accepted it :) Good luck Sam I really hope you get this all figured out soon
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty2010-09-23, 19:10

Amber, I have been told by them and others. I cant apply until they figure this out.
Its really annoying too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMFG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG    OMFG  Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG
Page 1 of 1