Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I Apologize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: I Apologize    I Apologize  Empty2010-10-08, 00:31

For my absence around the forum the past week I have been dealing with so much Sad I just went an picked my mom up from the hopital she has been there since Sunday she had a cause of Congestive Heart Failure Sad On Tuesday I went to go drop some stuff off to my mom && to visit with a friend an her husband cause they just brought a little one into this world!! My was improving an Amanda && Baby Waylon was doing pretty good but while talking with Robert && Amanda she recieved a text from her friend telling her that she was sorry she wouldn't be able to come in to see her cause "Matt" was in the hospital on Life Support I asked Amanda if it was "Matt C" an she said has to be cause that is the ONLY Matt she talks about sure enough it was!!! I was in disbelief so I called patient information from my mom's room && they told me he was in Trama ICU I dropped the phone was shocked as hell an was pretty much WOWED by the whole thing. All in the same hospital we had a baby brought in a middle aged woman (my mom) recovering very well && a dear friend of mine FIGHTING for his life! confused That night was hell. Yesterday I was not on because I was doing errands an baking cookies an what not to send overseas to the troops I am really EXCITED about this project I have put together an trying to get it off the groun :D !!

So again I am sorry I have been away since my mom is home an all I can do is wait for updates I should be on more. I just ask that you pray for Matt as he is on Life Support Fighting for his life. He is so young he was hit by some kind of vehicle while riding a bicycle 5 minutes from my house on the highway. So please pray for him && all that is close to him prayers

Back to top Go down
dsorganizedchaos
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
dsorganizedchaos

I Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize    I Apologize  Empty2010-10-08, 01:11

Welcome back. NO need to apologize. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. Praying for your friend Matt. prayers
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

I Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize    I Apologize  Empty2010-10-08, 23:11

Saying a prayer for your friend. i pray that he gets better.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

I Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize    I Apologize  Empty2010-10-09, 03:35

Thank you ladies! I really appreciate the welcome back && the prayers from the bottom of my heart. I got an update late last night Matt is still in Trama ICU Sad but he is stable,has NO brain damage thank God he just has fluid on the brain && they put a feeding tube in. We are praying like hell that he keeps improving!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Apologize    I Apologize  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: The Ladies Behind the Scenes-Our Mods :: All About the Amazing Amber-
Jump to: