Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Helping Him Cope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Tanya

Helping Him Cope Empty
PostSubject: Helping Him Cope   Helping Him Cope Empty2010-10-29, 11:06

Today I attended a Military Funeral, SPC Jason Brotherton Co. A 2/198 CAB was killed over the weekend. He was a close friend of Randys and I am trying to find a way to comfort him in his time on need. After today I can say that I never want to experience that again. For a soldier to go to war and serve his country and come back safe only to die just miles from home is heartbreaking. It was truly hard today, to see Brothertons Fiancé who happens to be 6 months pregnant grieving for her hero, makes me so grateful that I have Randy here and safe with me. I am so fearful of losing him I don't know how I would hold our family together. I do truly thank God for all that we have, and for him to allow us to have this life we have....
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

Helping Him Cope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Him Cope   Helping Him Cope Empty2010-11-02, 07:44

WOW I am sorry to hear this sweetie upset When I read this it gave me chills all over. bighug I will be praying for Randy as well as the finace an those who were close to him. Hang in there hunnie show him you are there but also understand if he wants down time alone. I haven't had to help anyone I have been with cope with the loss of a friend it was always the other way around. angeloncloud Heaven received another angel an know that even if we don't know the reason God only takes the best. I pray that his fiance can get through the last 3 months of her pregnancy with no complications. I love you hunnie.
Back to top Go down

Helping Him Cope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: The Lounge-
Jump to: