Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

So frickin' excited!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

So frickin' excited!! Empty
PostSubject: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-01, 09:00

So after a mini-breakdown yesterday afternoon, I decided I wasn't going to spend Christmas here with my friends like we had originally planned. Me and the kids spent Thanksgiving with them. I love my friends dearly, but in light of why I broke down yesterday, I decided I need to be with family, my "real" family. Well, I can't afford to go all the way back to Montana BUT my marine (my baby brother that I helped Momma raise) is stationed at Camp Lejuene with his new bride, his step-child and bun in the oven. There is also a wonderful young man that lives out there too (ets'd about a year ago) and has a wife kiddo and another on the way. This young man is family. He calls my parents mom and dad. He grew up with my brothers.

Well I have another brother in Atlanta. And my sister-in-law talked to my brother and he is over the moon we want to go out there to be with them for Christmas. Well, I will be driving to ATL to pick up the older of my brothers and drive the rest of the way to Jacksonville to spend time with my most of my brothers. I'm not telling the kids (even though I REALLY REALLY want to) but all they need to know is one day we're putting suitcases and presents in the truck and they just need to get in their seats and buckle up. I know that they will be over the moon just to see Uncle Marc-E (he's the one in ATL). Then to take them to see Uncle Alan (marine) and meet their Aunt Braumlee and baby cousin Timbre. I think that ALONE is present enough because we keep in contact and before all mom's kids left the nest they were ALWAYS around Miss Cora. Trent doesn't really know my family much (he knows my parents well though) but he loves seeing them the few times he's seen them. Miss Cora is also SUPER attached to Alan. She was always his number one girl :) (when he'd have her and play with her, can we say chick magnet?)

I just really need to get away from here for a while and leave all the BS around here, even just for a few days. It's much needed before I smack the shit out of someone. No, really, I will soon.

Braumlee is excited to meet us since Alan talks about us all the time and that I will be there to help her prepare her first holiday meal. I'm pretty experienced at it except the turkey or ham. I may have to call Daddy several times to get it right lol.

I know I've been pretty MIA lately (just so much shit going on) and I will sparatically pop in and out real quick but I'm still alive I promise!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL holiday season and that they have a great start to their new year.

*ash*
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-04, 05:50

ASh, WE all deserve a break for a while..
Love ya and miss ya girl.
Give the Miss Cora and Trent a kiss n hug for me;

XOxo
Samantha
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-04, 06:29

Will do!
love and miss ya'll too!
give the kids hugs adn kisses from us!!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-09, 11:27

bighug

Ash its okay I think we have all been a bit MIA with homecomings,deployments,R&R an Thanksgiving an Christmas. Sounds like you are going to have an Action PACKED Christmas I am glad that you are going to be able to spend time with your family. As for the break down we are ALL intitled to one especially with all the stuff we go through being Military Wives. I hope things look up soon on the Campbell front I have heard good,bad && ugly about that place. Just keep your head up an know we are all here when you come back :D
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-11, 03:53

funny story...i HATE it here!! I would really rather do high school over THREE times than EVER be here. So much backstabbing, lying biatches here. It's insane. There is a reason I talk to very few people here.

Sooo, I may have told the kids about our trip...
Cora was so excited she started packing her backpack with things to do while we're gone, including putting dvd's in a cd case to watch along the way. here's her bag all packed!!
So frickin' excited!! 2010-111

She cracks me up. She also thinks she's taking her big Barbie suitcase lol.

My breakdown had NOTHING to do with the Military Life. (For once) but I'm alright again.

I best get ready to get Lil' Miss of the bus and do errands.

much love
ash
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty2010-12-12, 10:56

Well its okay that you broke an told the kids you are excited to be leaving on a trip. I think it is so cute that Cora has done packed her bag! She is ready to go :)

AH Sad I am sorry I have heard horror stories of post && base living Just hang in there an enjoy your trip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So frickin' excited!!   So frickin' excited!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So frickin' excited!!
Page 1 of 1